Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ICE_MAN

Convoy System - the end to inane NPCs?

you really are just a forum troll, you misrepresent his argument again. the video is a show piece of how npcs could work in this game how they could be scripted to do more than aimlessly mill about.You have gone so far off topic now trolling about combat mechanics rather than anything remotly to do with the thread.

you sir are just a troll now away with you back under your bridge you deserve no more feeding.

I have to agree. There have been a few times now where Maturin's conduct has been less than helpful. These forums are for people to sit down in a civil and friendly manner to discuss Naval Action. Snide comments have their place, but that place is not here.

• Like 3

Apparently Sid Meier's fans are very sensitive.

I was making one joke at the game's expense, and not intending to reflect any negativity on IceMan's last post. I was responding to the last sentence of only, and actually agree entirely with the post itself. If IceMan already read my post and took it as directed sarcastically at him, then I apologize.

No apologies to busybodies looking to label me a troll.

Please stay on topic

Your heated discussions make our job harder - we don't have community managers yet - so have to waste time to read through the off topic discussions

If you want to participate in some forum pvp please go to tavern, but remember to be nice.

• Like 3

Personally, I think this ENTIRE topic is just a subtlety placed HATE on PotBS's fleeters, with direct

reference to the fleets they would attack. Personally, I see an entire OS devoid of everything as a TOTAL LACK of content, and ALOT less "immersive" then having life and flourish. Another problem would be

the lack of PvE, which immediately destroys a large amount of your wanted players which help the game

to survive.

In other words, its simply NOT logical to REMOVE these NPCs.

- Sarah Darkmonger ( Togame )

P.S. What the HELL is wrong with you? I enjoy a decent grind and EARNING my rewards! :D

Personally, I think this ENTIRE topic is just a subtlety placed HATE on PotBS's fleeters, with direct

reference to the fleets they would attack. Personally, I see an entire OS devoid of everything as a TOTAL LACK of content, and ALOT less "immersive" then having life and flourish. Another problem would be

the lack of PvE, which immediately destroys a large amount of your wanted players which help the game

to survive.

P.S. What the HELL is wrong with you? I enjoy a decent grind and EARNING my rewards! :D

I'm SO glad you DECIDED to SHARE your OPINIONS with us.

As far as I can tell, no one is hating on POTBS. We are merely using it as an example, and voicing ways in which Naval Action could be better...

PERSONALLY I think it is a TOTAL WASTE to have NPC's aimlessly FLOATING about, when THEY can be doing something USEFUL like CONTRIBUTING to the ECONOMY.

• Like 5

to survive.

Methinks SOMEONE just didn't read ANYTHING that was written in the ENTIRE thread.... I hope its a lack of reading, not comprehension because that would be bad.

I call TROLL!

• Like 1

It may be a good idea for admin to lock this thread now. We have discussed the subject at length, and a lot of good has come of it but we've gotten a little bit off track. There are lots of other threads where talks of this nature can continue. Just a thought.

The topic about NPC convoys turned into a Forum PVP Thread. 

Let's be nice to each other and make an awesome game

• Like 1