Game-Labs Forum

Lone Wolf looking for Clan Alignment

Hoping that this is not inappropriate, I wish to solicit offers for an Invitation to Join a Guild or Clan now that OW is approaching.  I am posting here thinking that active clan members will check this topic, thus weeding out clans with less active members.

I sail in real life, and have been checked out on 48' vessels (Morgan was the last).  I speak all things nautical, you won't hear me say "Dubs on the right!".  I ground out a Santi fairly quickly, and have been playing for just a short time.  I turn the yard arms properly while sailing SOL's.   I am half way reading through Patrick O'Brien's series of novels, own M & C, and watched all the HHornblower series twice (LOL).  I've had a great time playing with the mates that are on EST afternoons.  I am NA based EST zone.  I'd love to associate with anything Irish, which could be US or Brits, (or even Spain as Galicia is one of the 7 Celtic nations).

Thanks Gents-

Seamus Corrigan

• Like 1

Perhaps you should use this forum section as intended, and browse through the many fine groups listed. In this way you will find the best fit for you. Pretty much everyone is recruiting, and direct applications to the group of your choice will likely be better received.