Game-Labs Forum

New movie in 2015

Clinch

Hahah i'd prefer a beer on a Tavern some time when open world comes out! ;) 

Gone through about something like 1.500.000 - 2.000.000 combinations so far with no luck (4-string combinations is the max so far: XXXX, XXXY, YXXX etc.) and the time it will take increases exponentially. So my conclusion is that i'll be through some time throughout the weekend.

Now the only thing left to do is to pray to the gods that i've gotten my hands on the right file and i'm not busting my way through this encrypted file just to get a virus... 

- That was a small status update i guess. I'll now go to bed praying that it's 8 bit encryption or even less and not 56 bit or something even worse: 256 bit encryption.... 

Any News on this?

The DVD/Blueray will be released  30th of may so.. just a bit more patients.... :) and its very cool to see a Lannister in the movie :D

Where did you get the dvd info?

Also, yeah he is doing a voice over for the Witcher 3. His voice is so epic. :D

Edited by Jack Freedom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I finally watched this film.Despite a few comments about the casting(not being well versed in Dutch Historical Personages i cant comment)its a great film.I learnt a lot from it.I never knew that the Dutch were such a divided country,similar to GB in the English Civil War period.Cinematicaly its a sumptious film,lots of period loveliness.The sea battles are awesome,some really good camera work.This film MUST rank up in the top 10 Sea Warfare/History films out there.Given the budget they had,its a masterpiece.What we need now is a Film about Lord H Nelson!

Yeh, I did check. In the UK.. we'll probably get it in a few months. 
I've just read a blog post from the film makers (last month) that it will be in the cinema's over here at some point.. so I imagine a few months after that would be the DVD release. 

I have downloaded the movie. Its a pretty nice movie. Not a big Hollywood movie, but maybe thats becasue the budget of the movie only was 8 milion euro's. So no big explosions, but maybe the realistic freaks will like it even beter.

BTW the download has english subtitles with it.

You can also buy it at www.bol.com . They also ship abroad, but, if i am reading the info on bol.com correctly, it will cost 3.45 euro extra and sometimes the border customs of the country also adds a fee over the product.

PS. if its not allowed to advertise with illegal downloading through torrents, then the admins can remove this post. ( i just want to share the movie with other Naval Action fans :) )