Game-Labs Forum

New movie in 2015

Clinch

Cannony flying around as if they are firewood.. I hope they dont play the same bullship with physics as they did in Pirates of the Caribbean. They do not have the xcuse of some magical bullshit happenening..

I seriously hope they stay with the realism and truth rather than making another Hollywood BS..

I need to find this movie. Right now. 

I think, i might have the movie in a couple of hours (There is a shitload of password combinations) but i'm working on it! 
- If i have any success i'll upload it somewhere and provide you all with a link (No shitty surveys or the like!) ^^ 

Edited by TommyShelby
  • Like 1

Hahah i'd prefer a beer on a Tavern some time when open world comes out! ;) 
Gone through about something like 1.500.000 - 2.000.000 combinations so far with no luck (4-string combinations is the max so far: XXXX, XXXY, YXXX etc.) and the time it will take increases exponentially. So my conclusion is that i'll be through some time throughout the weekend.

Now the only thing left to do is to pray to the gods that i've gotten my hands on the right file and i'm not busting my way through this encrypted file just to get a virus... 
- That was a small status update i guess. I'll now go to bed praying that it's 8 bit encryption or even less and not 56 bit or something even worse: 256 bit encryption.... 

• Like 1