Game-Labs Forum

Disparity between PC and ipad questions

I have a few questions, I own the ipad version, and have played the PC version on a colleague's terminal, and noticed that the Pc version is much more fully featured than the ipad one, I assume this is due in part to available horse power on ipad, but mostly just delayed because of the abtuse development process for ipad

So my questions are:

1) Will Ipad eventually be on the level with PC in terms of features (multiplayer, tilt-shift, selectable artillery shot), and content (dynamic campaign, etc.) ?

2) is the current disparity between ipad and PC due to horsepower?

3) When/if we get multiplayer on ipad, will it crossplatform (allowing PC and Ipad to play together) or just ipad to ipad?

Hi Razgirz! As you've guessed, the tablets hardware limitation forced us to present an alternative release of UGG for these devices. For the next battle we are focusing to add more new mechanics/features than transfer more existing features from PC to tablets.

Hi Razgirz! As you've guessed, the tablets hardware limitation forced us to present an alternative release of UGG for these devices. For the next battle we are focusing to add more new mechanics/features than transfer more existing features from PC to tablets.

So the PC and iPad versions of that battle will be different from each other?