Game-Labs Forum

Condition on marching past cover

Losenis

Does condition drop considerably faster when walking through heavy cover areas like forests and hills? Or is it affected in any way by cover or terrain? My units seem to drop in condition awfully fast, though I'm unsure whether it's because of that or other factors I've overlooked. It's particularly noticeable when I see the iron brigade end up with 0% condition after being positioned in that small forest at McPherson's ridge, whereas positioning them elsewhere on open ground in other matches gave different results despite almost no differences otherwise.

No, it does not. Run mode and battle action (especially charge and melee) drain units' Condition. If your only action for Iron in the very first battle is just to advance and position it to McPherson forest (just after it enters the field and takes its initial position), then its Condition should be no less than 80% (without using Run mode or take any action meanwhile). In the next battles units carry their Condition from the previous one and do not replenish it. Do not miss to use your General to replenish units condition (I Corps for Iron).

• Like 2