Game-Labs Forum

tools we can use

another great week has passed and these thought came to my mind,

1.we can live without the repeaditive crew in bad pants on my ship,,if anything i want to see the captain only at the helm,,save some bandwith.

2.game settings are bad,have to leave game to try differant set ups,,presets on the steam thing are bad,,what is this single shot that says jump?and why cant i preset on my mouse buttons?just terrible.cant set up some presets on my mouse buttons really ticks me off.haveing to leave game and try differant presets then come back to game is another irratating adventure should be able to do everything we need to do in game.

3.need a mouse sensitivity setting be really useful.

4.main menu is so dull,,could use some artist,,your control room or main menu,should be a captains room with all kinds of cool stuff like swords,,candels,maps,compasses,,things a captain would have,and the ship menu should show a pic of the ships,,

5.when targeting the upper window showing the enemy ship should have the ships name or class of ship.

6.we should be able to cancell out of pvp at anytime,,this is useful if we need another type ship for an even game,or the fact u may have forgot to change guns or something at home has cause that you have to leave the game,,it is rude to have to leave and cannot cancel out and leave a disco ship for your teammates.

well thats all i have to say for now.great week,great game,,may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer her by,,good hunting friends,,,vey

Edited by VEYRON

another great week has passed and these thought came to my mind,

1.we can live without the repeaditive crew in bad pants on my ship,,if anything i want to see the captain only at the helm,,save some bandwith.

2.game settings are bad,have to leave game to try differant set ups,,presets on the steam thing are bad,,what is this single shot that says jump?and why cant i preset on my mouse buttons?just terrible.cant set up some presets on my mouse buttons really ticks me off.haveing to leave game and try differant presets then come back to game is another irratating adventure should be able to do everything we need to do in game.

3.need a mouse sensitivity setting be really useful.

4.main menu is so dull,,could use some artist,,your control room or main menu,should be a captains room with all kinds of cool stuff like swords,,candels,maps,compasses,,things a captain would have,and the ship menu should show a pic of the ships,,

5.when targeting the upper window showing the enemy ship should have the ships name or class of ship.

6.we should be able to cancell out of pvp at anytime,,this is useful if we need another type ship for an even game,or the fact u may have forgot to change guns or something at home has cause that you have to leave the game,,it is rude to have to leave and cannot cancel out and leave a disco ship for your teammates.

well thats all i have to say for now.great week,great game,,may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer her by,,good hunting friends,,,vey

1.  Captain wouldn't be at the wheel.  But I agree, we should have the option to turn them off if we want.

2.  You are mistaken.  You don't have to leave the game.  Hit Esc to go to the settings...To customize...hit customize...  Typically you can't map mouse buttons in most games because of hacking.  You have to map your mouse buttons to a key on the keyboard, and then that key to a function in the game.

3. sure, I never change this personally.  Perhaps if you have a mouse with multiple buttons and profiles you can create one for NA.

4.  Not needed at this moment.  Give us open world and new content.  Or, perhaps just add a screenshot from open world that doesn't cover up and make it hard to read the text.

5.  I guess, but it really isn't needed if you know what each ship looks like.

6.  Sure.  But there is a reason why it is like this.  1st weekend in alpha trials, people would cancel out of the match, and it would reset the timer.  You can grief this way because it would take like 10 minutes before a match would start.  I'm sure there are different ways to address this that they would come up with. Personally, I want pvp to start counting down with 2 players instead of 3.

• Like 1

1. actually i would love to see the full crew, i dont like the idea of a ghost ship... if any players cant afford the power caused by the PC setup im fine, for myself, i got the engines and looking forward to a fully crewed ship.

also, a lot of new people post  ideas to change things, but at the point the game is atm its not needed caused by Sea Trials are only here for gather data.

1. actually i would love to see the full crew, i dont like the idea of a ghost ship... if any players cant afford the power caused by the PC setup im fine, for myself, i got the engines and looking forward to a fully crewed ship.

also, a lot of new people post  ideas to change things, but at the point the game is atm its not needed caused by Sea Trials are only here for gather data.

I doubt VERY much this will happen,the FPS hit would be enormous!