Game-Labs Forum

Mr. Doran's Rakers!

You know the punishment for sleeping on the job!

Articles of War 1757:

26: No person in or belonging to the fleet shall sleep upon his watch, or negligently perform the duty imposed on him, or forsake his station, upon pain of death, or such other punishment as a court martial shall think fit to impose, and as the circumstances of the case shall require.

I know it's British but surely Sweden follow the same professional Codes of Conduct? I mean, if no rules apply then a fleet merely turns into a rabble, no better than the scoundrels of the sea 'Pirates' ? ;)

I was on shore leave! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You totaly missunderstood me, jodgi.

In this threat a Swedish guilde is advertised, however - reading the Helpchannel - I noticed atleast two members, including the founder and namegiver are not Swedish anymore.

So maybe a better fornulated question: Did all Rakers changed to "pirate" or does the guilde break apart?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For new players interested in joining the Rakers:

Yes, we are active.

We are a pure pvp-clan.

We are a small group of people focusing on individual skill. 

If you join us, all we expect you to do is: train with us, learn and get better.

Other than that, we dont care too much about ingame politics or clans grudges and wars against each other. As far as i know every clan is at "war" with us anyways ;) All we want are proper pvp fights of all scales, in which we can test and improove our skills. 

Atm before early access, most of us are Pirates or/and Dutch, so if you want to join, create a char in one of those nations and add Mr.Doran on Steam, or ask for one of us ingame. 

• 3 weeks later...