Game-Labs Forum

What kind of PC do you have?

BogdanM

So if you want you can post your pc specs and your subjective view on how well the game runs for you. I'm also interested if there is anyone who has a similar pc to mine and how does the game play for them.

My specs are: Core2Duo E6600, 4GB DDR2 and GeForce GT 630.

Works fine on old home PC - C2D E6550, 4Gb DDR2, GeForce 550Ti

And on work PC - i3 3240, 8Gb DDR3, ATI 6750

i7 3770,16 gb ram,gtx 980.Of course it runs great but i ve noticed that choosing ultra settings in the game launcher will not MAX OUT everything,so i actually have to max out the graphics, just before the battle starts, from the in-game options panel.Ultra settings before launching the game-around 80 fps.Everything maxed out using the in-game graphics settings-around 50 fps.......anyone else out there?

Alot of good Build info on this site......http://hardforum.com/   the guys there will tell you what is the "Best bang for your BUCK".

Just go down to the  GENERAL HARDWARE section.....Click and answer the question---Sticky--"Asking for build Help"

They saved me alot of money with suggestions like my choice for power supply was actually way overkill for what my setup was..saved $40 there.

I did not need 2100Hrz memory would not see a differance from 1600 saved money there....ect. ect.

Works fine on old home PC - C2D E6550, 4Gb DDR2, GeForce 550Ti

Did you already play in large battle (such as 25vs25) with this rig ?

Cause i also have a old pc, but with a DX10 GC.

E8500 / 4GO RAM / Gforrce 98000

I was thinking about buying a new CG.

sure, why not. It lags a bit in mega-battles like 8*8 Belona (one time shooting), but not a problem

Oh forgot that I overclocked my e6550 to 3Ghr

In your build GPU is way too old.

sure, why not. It lags a bit in mega-battles like 8*8 Belona (one time shooting), but not a problem

Ty.

yeah, i need a new gpu, or a full new rig -_-

i7 2700k @ 4ghz

16gb DDR3

Nivida Geforce 970

OS on a SSD the game is on a 1TB hybrid drive.

Win 7 x64

Game runs perfect no issues at all but I guess that dont help the OP.

Don't worry about it. To the very least, the posts here confirm that the game runs well on good/great systems, which is just as important.

At least couple of people have confirmed that the game runs on old end PCs on low settings which is not a problem for me. I've decided to go ahead and get the game since it's been confirmed that the next batch of keys will be given this Friday.

Your big problem is the video card.  Because there's no DX10 support in the game, you'll get a pink box with ships magically flying around in it (can't see the water, it doesn't exist), and all effects like smoke, splashes, etc. make giant solid pink walls you can't see through.  Effectively, it's like being blind.  I've switched to carronades because there is no way for me to see where my shots are flying or landing and I have to fight yardarm to yardarm to be effective at all.   :P

Btw, with wich level of details are you playing on your E6550 rig ?

Your big problem is the video card.  Because there's no DX10 support in the game, you'll get a pink box with ships magically flying around in it (can't see the water, it doesn't exist), and all effects like smoke, splashes, etc. make giant solid pink walls you can't see through.  Effectively, it's like being blind.  I've switched to carronades because there is no way for me to see where my shots are flying or landing and I have to fight yardarm to yardarm to be effective at all.   :P

This is the reason why i will not order the game until i buy a new graphic card or a full new rig.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG G750JW

• Processor
    Intel® Core™ i7 4700HQ Processor
  • Operating System
    Windows 8 Pro
  • Chipset
    Intel® HM87 Express Chipset
  • Memory
    DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 32 G
  • Graphic
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
Got it running well on High settings with soft clocking. I could prolly tweak it out some more but am to lazy - as the game is not optimized anyway.
Sure the devs will increase performance and DX support for lower spec machines once the releases moves nearer. Right now that would be very low on their agenda.

i5-2500k @ 4GHz

Nvidia GTX 980

16gb 1600MHz DDR3

Crucial MX100 256gb SSD

Game runs at stable 60 fps with ultra settings @ 1920x1080 (limited to 60 because of my TV's low refresh rate).

If you are going to upgrade your computer or build a new one, I'm sure people here (including me) in this fine community will be more than happy to help you with choosing the best parts that fits your budget. :-)

See you all on the high seas!

Hello I am searching for a second-hand computer in order to play NA. I found a laptop Acer

Spec: - Processor: Core i5 2,5 GHz (Turbo Boost 3.1 Ghz)
              - Memory: 8 Go de RAM DDR3
              - Hard disk (no SSD): 750 Go
              - DVD Burner
              - GC: Nvidia GT 630 M 2Go
              - Bluetooth - Wifi 802.11 / a / g / n

Do you think this would be enough to play NA with enough FPS ? Thank you for your help

MacBook Pro Retina 2013

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

I use Boot Camp to boot into a Windows 8.1 partition.

I have tried using Parallels, but as a virtual machine it doesn't give full access to the graphics card. Boot Camp does.

So far, it seems to work just fine.