Game-Labs Forum

Top scores, epic and wtf moments

fijau

Let's note:

• the highest damage scores you've got or have seen (state the type of the ship and what you have done to reach that score)
  • epic battles, great victories and WTF moments :)

I'll start with my 56915 damage, when playing a victory. A storm map. The battle ended in a tie (one enemy remaining). Most of the time I was shooting at the masts of a santissima, taking them down (first we were chasing him down, then he ended up upwind from us, not very eager to come closer :)).

post-10885-0-56151800-1425217242_thumb.png

• Like 1

Top score ? no idea.

Best moment... being short of a snow, going in with the brig, grape rake and take over the snow. And then, after 5 mins the enemy captains wonder why they dont have the snow and my team wondering how we got a snow.

We've had a 24 ships pvp where none of our ships was sunk by the enemy. One player disconnected, ended up out of the circle and sunk this way, so let's not count him. At the beginning of the battle the enemy took the wind, it turned out into a line fight, we demasted their SoLs and it went easy from there. This game will be memorable because of two things:

• good strategy and commanding done by Davy Jones115
  • great show of discipline in our team. Noone ever broke out of the line, we kept the formation almost till the end.

post-10885-0-74582400-1425247440_thumb.png

Epine time?  This one is memorable in-so-far-as it was a 1v3 in the end, but on storm map.  After 30 more minutes of game play, I lost to the cutter (who was demasted).  C'est la vie...

Epine%20Photo_zpsi8omgo5k.png

My avg dmg in a Trin is 6200.

Edited by Grim DeGrim

My most epic moment had to be when we were having a massive frigate fight and the teams were about equal - apart from the fact that the enemy had a santisima whilst our largest was a Constitution. So I told everyone to charge and we went straight in, myself in the lead of the massive arrow formation that resulted from us charging. My Trincomalee was of course primaried and terribly damaged early on, so as I was going down I boarded a Snow, who was in mint condition (poor guy, I had to apologise) and sailed for the rest of the game in that. 

The result was that we sunk every other enemy ship on the enemy team apart from the Santisima and my (new) ship was about the fourth (out of roughly 15 or so) last to go down.

That will stay with me for a long time.

Epic moment:Tried raking a Bellona's stern,overshot quite badly before getting ran over and capsized by an ally's Victory,tried turning out of the way but inside I knew that was that.Not his fault though,it was mine tryin to get entangled in a big boys fight.

Was in a Privateer

Edited by AlabastarEpic