Game-Labs Forum

Beta Testers

Darren Knorr

Hi to all, I can imagine that almost (or all) of the posts for the beta testing have already been taken, yet, sice I'm really interested in this game I would like to ask you to consider me if you'll need any more beta testers. 

I'm not a "civi war addicted", nor I have any program-desygn proficiency yet, studyng History and warfare I'd love to have the chance to be of help (if needed).

I would like to add my name to the very long list. I started about about 30 years ago board gaming/ war gaming with miniatures (including time periods of Ancients, ACW (American Civil War) and Napoleonic  along with playing many board games of all types (from Fantasy to WW2) with a local gaming club in my home country of England. I have many books on warfare throughout the ages anything from again ancient through to WW2 and beyond. I especially like biographies including one from General Norman Schwartzkopf (very good book by the way). I even own an ACW book by Andy Griffiths if anyone knows who he is (again was involved in miniature gaming back in the hey days). I have since evolved into PC gaming and bought and played a lot of games of all sorts. I definitely have a special spot for historical games. I have been playing games for approx 20 years now and have helped beta  test various different games through these years. I have been following this game for quite a while now and I am planing to buy it as soon as it is available as I feel the concept is superb. I hope you will consider me a valuable tester if you ever have any openings come available for your game. Good luck and I wish you the best.

Reisman17

Its a long shot at this point, but I'll try. I've played most Darthmods for TW, and I've beta tested games before.

Really I understand at this point you're looking for bugs in the game, so thats what I'll promise to look out for.

I've been looking forward to this every since it was announced. Huge fan of your mods and probably the only reason i can still stand to play any of the past Total war games. But I really enjoy the civil war era and interested and hopefully of the opprotunity to contribute to making this game better. Good luck Darth :D

Hello! my name is Tanner Rawlings and i am a amateur game developer and i would love to be part of the beta testing, more for the experience on how game development works than to play the game early, so if you need someone like me, let me know!

• 1 month later...