Game-Labs Forum

Phone Call....

Admiral Donuts

So I'm in a battle versus the Japanese Navy as the Russians before and the phone rings right in the busiest part.

It's the Camp Lejeune people telling me I should take their money. What, are they calling everybody now?

By the time they get done everyone's going to get $7.39...

At any rate, yeah. Russian campaign now. Man they start off with the worst designs. At one point I had the last ship in my force just sitting there less than a km from the last enemy ship, and it must have taken 20 minutes to sink it.

But I did sink it. Which made the AI Japanese even worse. The battle that was so rudely interrupted with harassing calls was my doomstack against theirs, and after suffering several battles of pain I feared the worst. I would LOSE!

But, as it turned out, and has been mentioned before, AI in large doomstacks are uncoordinated losers. That's why I LOVE those battles. Just make contact and turn on the meatgrinder. After contact, I think there was more time in the battle with red text on my screen than without.

The Japanese fleet all but ceased to exist. The 13 ships that got away were all damaged and they sued for peace.

Now I crossed into the 20th century, my fleet is superior to all others. The Tsar fires a Hello Salvo at you. We're big and we're bad and we're out of money.

So, Japan again. And Austria Hungary. No bugs yet, except the usual VP tally bug...

On 11/10/2022 at 2:41 AM, Admiral Donuts said:

So I'm in a battle versus the Japanese Navy as the Russians before and the phone rings right in the busiest part.

It's the Camp Lejeune people telling me I should take their money. What, are they calling everybody now?

By the time they get done everyone's going to get $7.39...

I've been getting so many calls on my cell from these assholes I've debated talking to a lawyer to see about suing them.

• Like 2