Game-Labs Forum

Actively working toward peace...

Admiral Donuts

Oh boy. It's really buggered up again. I just quit the above campaign and immediately was ushered into another situation exactly like the above. Only this time I'm facing the British and French alone. I fought one battle in which the entire British navy had already rebuilt itself into the next generation. They scrapped the majority of my bullships.

Then immediately into a second battle in which my entire navy, and their entire navy, was present. Only to see this....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2851941530

Second campaign quit in one night.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 2:20 PM, Admiral Donuts said:

And somehow my mothballed fleet-in-being offends France, Britain, and the Italians in an entirely different ocean to war.

There has to be a better method of controlling political activity aside from bankrupting your country. Please consider smaller penalties.

Yes and I don't see how the current system will accommodate new nations.

Say, weren't you the leader of the Berliner empire during the last days of their big war?

Currently, I am getting a -4.7 penalty with the British over the Irish Sea. But my entire fleet is In Being in the Baltic. It just doesn't make any sense. I don't understand how I'm affecting relations in seas where my fleet is nowhere near them. It can't possibly be a design decision.

• Like 3