Game-Labs Forum

Time acceleration not fast enough

Kitty-Kat-lol

56 minutes ago, Kitty-Kat-lol said:

Hi, 
Just saying i feel like the battle can go on for way too long sometime and unlocking the 10x would help a lot for that, 

Thanks a lot 

Don’t forget GameLabs made Naval Action, endless hours of sailing, bought a new meaning to AFK.

Very unlikely they will budge on this.

• Sad 1

There's a program called Cheat Engine that has the ability to speed up a program as fast as your pc can run it, though you have to be careful with downloading it as many people pack in unwanted programs into the installer. There are many tutorials, simply look up something like 'how to use cheat engine speedhack'.

Best of luck!

On 8/18/2022 at 11:00 PM, Skeksis said:

Don’t forget GameLabs made Naval Action, endless hours of sailing, bought a new meaning to AFK.

Very unlikely they will budge on this.

Oh crap i remember that. Battles were good but i refunded the game after first fetch quest took over an hour of real time of watching the dot move on the map. Never before i seen such an unfriendly and insulting design in any game, even below mobile trash.

• Like 1

I think this is more related to game engine limitation then game design decisions tbh . I am not saying it is same thing but I remember vaguely from KSP (which also used Unity engine) that increase in speed  (warp) causes all kind of bugs and funny situations.

• Like 1