Game-Labs Forum

What the...

February 1905...the month I just quit playing already. There's no possible way that in 1.08.6 the Austrian navy has 354 ships all fully manned in 1905. Or any year for that matter. Look at these numbers! Look at how many crew available they have! I can't even man my own ships and I never spent a month anywhere but at max.

You've got to be kidding me. The battle was unplayable from the lag. I just retreated.

This is game breaking.

feb1905.jpg

navies1.jpg

Edited by Admiral Donuts

On 7/31/2022 at 11:45 AM, Admiral Donuts said:

February 1905...the month I just quit playing already. There's no possible way that in 1.08.6 the Austrian navy has 354 ships all fully manned in 1905. Or any year for that matter. Look at these numbers! Look at how many crew available they have! I can't even man my own ships and I never spent a month anywhere but at max.

You've got to be kidding me. The battle was unplayable from the lag. I just retreated.

This is game breaking.

I've had France blockaded for over 40 years, and they have double-digit economic growth.  Even resorted to save-scumming to make sure my government doesn't make peace in order to keep them blockaded.
Same thing happened with Italy and AH for the 5-10 I had them blockaded.
I suspect these problems are related.

Edited by Kane