Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral Dreadnaught Steam Key

Bluebelle11

Hi I just stumbled upon the news that the newest updates are going to only be released on steam and i unfortuantly have yet to recive my steam key and I saw on the threads of people saying they didn't get their key for them to email you but unfortunately I don't remember which of my two emails I used to purchase the game as i dont have the emailed receipt anymore. would you like me to email you from one of the emails also listing the other possiable email that i may have used.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 6:06 AM, Bluebelle11 said:

Hi I just stumbled upon the news that the newest updates are going to only be released on steam and i unfortuantly have yet to recive my steam key and I saw on the threads of people saying they didn't get their key for them to email you but unfortunately I don't remember which of my two emails I used to purchase the game as i dont have the emailed receipt anymore. would you like me to email you from one of the emails also listing the other possiable email that i may have used.

Greetings Admiral.

If you can't find your Steam key there, please send me a mail on ink@navalaction.com from the email address that was used to purchase the game and include there another email that you could use as well.

Have you checked spam/junk folders in those emails for mails from Xsolla?