Game-Labs Forum

Stuck in the loading screen...

MesserJocke

Arghhhhhhrrrgggg, had nothing planned tonight, purchased the game yesterday, to my surprise the key turned up this morning, I got about 30 mins play then off. Great game so far though, like the fact you have to control/sail a ship and fire.

Looking forward to playing some more when the servers return. I am a bit surprised ntohing like this has come before  :blink:

Arghhhhhhrrrgggg, had nothing planned tonight, purchased the game yesterday, to my surprise the key turned up this morning, I got about 30 mins play then off. Great game so far though, like the fact you have to control/sail a ship and fire.

Looking forward to playing some more when the servers return. I am a bit surprised ntohing like this has come before  :blink:

This message just makes me more sad......i just got my surprise XD

Ah well, gonna find some other distraction then.

This message just makes me more sad......i just got my surprise XD

Ah well, gonna find some other distraction then.

Sorry, if it's any help, it was better than I expected. actually quite a relaxing game, the sights and sounds and colours are nice. Slower than normal pace but that allows for more strategy and anticipation.....probably not helping am I  :D

Sorry, if it's any help, it was better than I expected. actually quite a relaxing game, the sights and sounds and colours are nice. Slower than normal pace but that allows for more strategy and anticipation.....probably not helping am I  :D

You keep torturing me with all these awesome aspects of the game!

Nah just kiddin' XD

I play alot of different games and by that i really mean ALOT.

But i might just stick with this one for a while, it's different than most and the open world aspect will be awesome i hope.

All those details you mentioned might make this a thrill to play for quite a while.

You keep torturing me with all these awesome aspects of the game!

Nah just kiddin' XD

I play alot of different games and by that i really mean ALOT.

But i might just stick with this one for a while, it's different than most and the open world aspect will be awesome i hope.

All those details you mentioned might make this a thrill to play for quite a while.

What do you play mostly atm? I don't play many tbh, as I'm really picky, just WoT and sometimes war-thunder but not very much. Was waiting for world of war ships to be released but I actually prefer the idea of this, the aspect of having to check the wind and sails gives it an added dimension. I imagine its going to be more of an older crowd game (im 28) but feel quite old haha

ah, i was 500 points from the Bellona. This game is great, can not wait until open world.

yeah im close to finally getting a 'big' ship in the Cerb. got home from the Gym, got everything ready for a big gaming session, and bam servers down. 

*sad panda*