Game-Labs Forum

Purchased Ultimate Admirals - Dreadnaughts & seemed to install version 1.04.downloaded. but program does not seem to run & help is nonexistent

Quester

Purchased Ultimate Admirals - Dreadnaughts

Program seemed to download & when I click on to Dreadnaught icon music will play & initial screen will play & seems to call-up menu screen.   However no academy classes will play see 2 ships but screen seems to freeze up & game appears to lockup i.e. no game play.

Help appears non-existant - no help desk phone number & I do get info on how to get the game to work. 

Requested refund  - given poor service (i.e. no help desk), &  game elements do not appear to fuction/work.  My Bank stated report credit card not refunded yet.

How do I get help & get system operational or refund????

17 hours ago, Quester said:

Purchased Ultimate Admirals - Dreadnaughts

Program seemed to download & when I click on to Dreadnaught icon music will play & initial screen will play & seems to call-up menu screen.   However no academy classes will play see 2 ships but screen seems to freeze up & game appears to lockup i.e. no game play.

Help appears non-existant - no help desk phone number & I do get info on how to get the game to work. 

Requested refund  - given poor service (i.e. no help desk), &  game elements do not appear to fuction/work.  My Bank stated report credit card not refunded yet.

How do I get help & get system operational or refund????

Greetings Admiral!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Refunds are handled by Xsolla, you can contact them either by 24/7 live chat available at help.xsolla.com or email support@xsolla.com but first lets try to solve your problem, please clarify the following:

1) Are you running the game via Steam or a separate launcher provided by Xsolla (if you can't find your Steam key, please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game).
2 What are your PC specs? (CPU, video card, memory etc.)