Game-Labs Forum

Destroyers are awesome- but we need slightly larger hulls or larger extensions for certain nATIONS

As title.

Germany is limited to the 3,750 tonne destroyer leader hull, with no potential to ever make a bigger one. Not that the current ones are bad- I can stack more 5 inch guns on that puppy than the Atlanta class if I want- but still, would like to be able to make bigger ones nonetheless. Goes for all nations- the tech-tree restriction should be the final limiting factor, not the availability of hulls.

Thanks, :)

21 hours ago, nightraven1901 said:

As title.

Germany is limited to the 3,750 tonne destroyer leader hull, with no potential to ever make a bigger one. Not that the current ones are bad- I can stack more 5 inch guns on that puppy than the Atlanta class if I want- but still, would like to be able to make bigger ones nonetheless. Goes for all nations- the tech-tree restriction should be the final limiting factor, not the availability of hulls.

Thanks, :)

Availability of hulls are only a limiting factor because the game is not complete. Personally I have stated multiple times and places that opening up hull design to players and allowing shareable hulls with mod tools would greatly increase the speed at which we would have a more viable hull pool. Sadly, I don't think this is in the works anytime soon, so we are at the mercy of the dev's quickness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Littorio said:

Availability of hulls are only a limiting factor because the game is not complete. Personally I have stated multiple times and places that opening up hull design to players and allowing shareable hulls with mod tools would greatly increase the speed at which we would have a more viable hull pool. Sadly, I don't think this is in the works anytime soon, so we are at the mercy of the dev's quickness.

Only serves to reinforce my thoughts that the devs should basically polish up their dev tools for making hulls and superstructures and release them directly into the game- there's no Earthly way they can do with dozens what we could do with dozens of *thousands.* Like I said: it worked incredibly well for Super Mario Maker. If we could just make our own if we had the determination available about 70% of this entire wiki would be happy (assuming they did a good job of it).

• Like 1