Game-Labs Forum

is there a guide/timeline chart that

scorehouse

mirrors the Campaign's individual battles with  time stamps that mark when your reinforcements enter the battle? I get so busy I forget to check and all of a sudden I'm getting hammered and my reinforcements are languishing at the bottom/top/side of the battle. I'm having to restart Anteet for the 3rd time cuz I've missed them joining the fray. thanks for your help

thanks my peripheral vision is blocked to the left side so the upper left hand corner isn't in my vision field unless I physically rotate my head to the left.  I'm constantly scanning but most of the Anteet action takes place on the right side especially with the Union reinforcements headed for the Sunk Rd., the Calvary spawning and me sending troops to defend  and fight at the bridges/crossings.  with the clock easily viewed on the right, the time markers really help. oh, while you're here, on Career Points granted after each battle, can you adjust them or just add and they r permanent?  i.e., can I subtract from logistics and add those points to medicine knowing I'm going to be involved in a heavy casualty battle?

While not perfect, frequently checking the minimap may help with reinforcement arrivals as well. Another option is 4 points in recon, that adds a blue/red force bar at the top. That will usually jump significantly when reinforcements arrive.

Once a career point is committed it cannot be undone. Highly recommend making a fresh save after each battle so you can back track if necessary.

I started doing that and put w/CPL meaning Career Point Left to use/apply. at the end of the Save Name. it would be a nice/fun feature to re allocate the Career Points. by definition, Logistics is the detailed coordination of the complex operation of transporting and  supplying troops with everything from housing, munitions, medical supplies, equiptment, etc. so after every battle, the determination 0f the redistribution of such would differ not be the same identical allotted percentages. and thanks for answering my questions. years ago< I cut my teeth on the Sierra PC game Civil War General 1 and 2. they folded. then found the WW2 games Panzer General, Order of Battle, etc. I just happen to stumble upon Ultimate General Civil WAR. HOOKED!!😃