Game-Labs Forum

VP added to enemy score not mine?

Spitfire_97

After a battle with Austro-Hungary I noticed their VP was way too high. They were already ahead by about 1,800pts thanks to the AI designing my cruisers with a 55% fore weight offset, but after coming back with new ships I sunk 4 CAs for no losses. That should've put us on even footing, but now they're almost 4,000 points ahead, my naval prestige dropped and unrest rose. Has anyone experienced a similar thing? I only have anecdotal evidence to give since I wasn't really paying that much attention to VP or prestige stats, but something doesn't seem right

I ran into this as well.  I was doing a 1940 German campaign.  I won every battle.  Only lost 1 heavy cruiser the entire war.  The Baltic Sea was blocked off and the English Channel was blocked from anyone entering.  I fough nemerous 4K VP battles.  All the points went to my opponets.  A couple of fights more and I would have lost the campaign.  Only reason I did not lose was that Italy went into revolt.

Happened to me in British campaign.  Won every battle by a landslide, lost the war because Germany got all my VP.

So started German campaign, been whipping Italy like a rented mule.
But they get all my VP.

Not great...

This bug seems to happen at random, sometimes appearing or disappearing partway through a campaign.

In my last attempt at the 1910 Austria Hungary campaign, everything started out fine with Italy, but the bug was affecting fights with France. And then some time later, it switched around with France battles working properly again, but Italy having the VP switch.

9 hours ago, Norbert Sattler said:

This bug seems to happen at random, sometimes appearing or disappearing partway through a campaign.

In my last attempt at the 1910 Austria Hungary campaign, everything started out fine with Italy, but the bug was affecting fights with France. And then some time later, it switched around with France battles working properly again, but Italy having the VP switch.

Nothing random about it on my end.  Has happened 5/5 in campaigns I've tried since the update.  Enemy gets all my VP, and every victory lowers my naval prestige.

May just be my dumb brain grasping at straws, but this only seems to happen to me if I use the "leave battle" button. If I run away and wait for the "End Battle" box to appear, or if I complete the mission objectives it works OK. In the same campaign even.

It happened to me on a french 1940 campaign. I did 3 big battles against Austria. At the end of the 1st, Austria had my VP, but on the 2 others, VP were distributed correctly. Note: I restarted the game between 1st and 2nd, but not between 2nd and 3rd. 

Seen this during a 1910 campaign, playing as the Germans.

I wiped out a French Task Force containing a BB, 2 CA, 2 CL and 2 DD, without a single ship lost (did have two shot up badly), the computer gave all the victory points to the French. My naval prestige went from a plus 6 to a minus 24! While the French went from plus 2 to Plus 26.

• 2 weeks later...