Game-Labs Forum

Question about the company

pinewood

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on the forum, but now Ultimate Admirals: Dreadnoughts is a game that I really enjoy and I've been tempted to write something. Looks like I'm getting old...
I've been playing the beta for about a year now, the progress of the game is obvious, my interest in Dreadnoughts is growing from patch to patch!
Maybe a similar question has already appeared on the forum, but still ... especially since it is small. Now the starting date of the company is 1890. Are there plans to introduce earlier company start dates in the final version of the game - 1880, or even 1870?

Maybe, but since for the campaign to be reallistic they would need to add quite a bit of ironclad era stuff, since by 1890 most of the ships you would reallistically have would still be Ironclad era ships (some Ironclad ships with weapon retrofits served well into the 1900s), as all metal ships were't a thing until late 1880s, maybe a future DLC which makes the Ironclad era playable won't be a bad idea.

• Like 2