Game-Labs Forum

No response when opened

Hardlec

Upon opening, the display of my version of Ultimate Admiral Dreadnaughts it too large for my physical screen.  This has been an ongoing problem.

Now, I can't see the cursor, either from my mouse or my touchpad. 

I don't know what settings are being used, because all I get is the opening screen, or rather, the 80% of the display my screen will show.

21 hours ago, Hardlec said:

Upon opening, the display of my version of Ultimate Admiral Dreadnaughts it too large for my physical screen.  This has been an ongoing problem.

Now, I can't see the cursor, either from my mouse or my touchpad. 

I don't know what settings are being used, because all I get is the opening screen, or rather, the 80% of the display my screen will show.

Admiral, were you able to play the game in the past?
As the first workaround, please try to fully reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

• Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
  • Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
    • type: regedit
  • Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
  • Close regedit

3) 

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
  • delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I get a fresh, clean copy of the game to download?

I am one of the original customers.   It has lasted me through 3 different platforms.  I'm sure I don't have the original file.  

Again

I had won all the Academy scenarios, using the very top end graphics, etc. I put in many hours, loved the game.  The latest update erased all my history, then the first "patch" has made it totally unplayable.  I'll do a reinstall after purging all the residuals, but I'd like something in (virtual) writing that I have a EULA for a working copy of this game.