Game-Labs Forum

Steam Keys distribution for old backers

Nick Thomadis

Please read on Steam forum the latest news:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1069660/discussions/0/3191360735171280249/

We must clarify that we have to collect all the needed keys from Valve (received gradually per week) and then we will send them to everyone. In the meantime you can play the Xsolla version which is always fully updated. We are very sorry if this has caused a problem for you, but we do not have control over key issuance and have to wait for Valve.

• Like 2

I am also one of the old backers who have received the game through Xsolla, however, I have yet to receive my Steam activation key for UA. Dreadnoughts. Checked the spam folder but the mail is not there. I have e-mailed Ink about the issue as well. 

I know I bought the game way back in November of 2019, the pre-order version that allowed you to play right away.

Do I need a new key to link it to steam?  If so, I never got an e-mail as well.  Is this something I need to contact Xsolla over, or someone else.  Or is there something else I should do?

Sorry, been a rough month IRL and just don't have the energy to figure this out.

All 

On 12/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, GroverUSMC said:

Is there any kind of an updated ETA on those of us who are waiting on steam keys still?

44 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

I know I bought the game way back in November of 2019, the pre-order version that allowed you to play right away.

Do I need a new key to link it to steam?  If so, I never got an e-mail as well.  Is this something I need to contact Xsolla over, or someone else.  Or is there something else I should do?

Sorry, been a rough month IRL and just don't have the energy to figure this out.

On 12/23/2021 at 4:22 PM, Warbie said:

I am also one of the old backers who have received the game through Xsolla, however, I have yet to receive my Steam activation key for UA. Dreadnoughts. Checked the spam folder but the mail is not there. I have e-mailed Ink about the issue as well. 

The keys have been sent in the email that the game was used to purchase the product. If you cannot find in your spam folder, can you please request for help in our support forum here?

https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/180-payment-issues/

• 2 weeks later...