Game-Labs Forum

[Important] Steam keys distribution

Nick Thomadis

Getting on Steam with an account is free, so get one setup and you will be ready . 

I myself really like Steam I got on Steam just a few days after it came online and it has been great ! I still have access to all the game I bought from the beginning and can download and one and play. You don't lose games . 

A, I did not know that, thank you very much :)

On 12/8/2021 at 11:48 PM, RedOneAlpha said:

If you hate it, then why are you getting into the argument?

Sure you can play your Steam games in offline mode, but you need to turn that option on while your online first! And no Steamworks doesn't add the DRM, Steam adds the app/launcher.  You said it, a lot, not all and do people even know when they buy a Steam game if it´s DRM free? I doubt it.

Some of us have been in this for more then 25 years, and NO we didn´t have even a 10% of the games we bought with any type of DRM. So for some of us, we would rather it be as it used to be.  If you don´t like other peoples opinion, don´t read them and carry on, easy as that...

Because an argument needs two sides, what are you, thick?
Steam doesn't even need offline mode to run non-DRM games lmao.
And yes, developers/publishers add the DRM with Steam's help, Steam has literally nothing to do with if a game has DRM or not. If anything without Steam you'd find a lot more games would have Denuvo or other intrusive DRM's.
Games had had various forms of DRM for a very long time now, but I wish they never did, and wish they had no DRM today.
Spreading lies about Steam does no favors in that wish however.

58 minutes ago, ThatZenoGuy said:

Because an argument needs two sides, what are you, thick?
Steam doesn't even need offline mode to run non-DRM games lmao.
And yes, developers/publishers add the DRM with Steam's help, Steam has literally nothing to do with if a game has DRM or not. If anything without Steam you'd find a lot more games would have Denuvo or other intrusive DRM's.
Games had had various forms of DRM for a very long time now, but I wish they never did, and wish they had no DRM today.
Spreading lies about Steam does no favors in that wish however.

Your the one who Implied that this is a argument! Thick you say, or lmao, again? What´s wrong, you can´t make a educated  comment with out Insulting or being rude?

What lies, as Steam has limited time in offline mode in some games. So, again, Steam client side DRM as you mentioned (Denuvo) are time limited, so again, were are the lies? Steam gives the option of DRM, so yes they have to do with it because there giving the option available.  Which in turn makes Steam not totally DRM free! 

Matrix Games when bought from there online store will give you a S/N for Steam, AND the option to download the game directly from there site, as well as update it from there launcher (DRM free).

I don´t need more control that is already in everyday life, so no I don´t like DRM, or Steams politics,  as I don´t need to continue with this disrespectful conversation. End of line...

Thanks for the update Admin. Can't say I'm too happy about having to wait for the Steam key. It was my understanding we would get it as soon as the game launched, as it should be when you're an early backer. I shall try to find some patience within myself. Keep us posted.

12 hours ago, Rex said:

Thanks for the update Admin. Can't say I'm too happy about having to wait for the Steam key. It was my understanding we would get it as soon as the game launched, as it should be when you're an early backer. I shall try to find some patience within myself. Keep us posted.

The game still works on Xsolla and will be updated the same at least until distribution is complete so what's the rush, OCD to have everything on Steam?

3 hours ago, ybing said:

So what is the difference on the Limited Version?  I paid the $49.99 and there is no details, and the game only selling for $35 plus another 10% discount now

Agreed, "Limited" implies something more. Someday we had better receive something for it, though I expect it could be over a year away with full development.

29 minutes ago, Littorio said:

Agreed, "Limited" implies something more. Someday we had better receive something for it, though I expect it could be over a year away with full development.

No one can confirm the "Limited" difference... thinking to just ask for the refund and buy it on steam with the 10% discount