Game-Labs Forum

Storm Cloud Armada

We are a heavily involved Star Citizen organization that is falling in love with Naval Action.  We believe that the vision and promise of Naval Action is akin to Star Citizen, but set during the Age of Sail!

We are a global group of several dozen active gamers, and growing, and we look forward to adventure on the high seas!

Our community has a strong presence in Star Citizen, Naval Action and Revival.

If you are interested in joining a Naval Action fleet and a Star Citizen fleet, come join the two in one combo!

http://forums.cloudclan.org/

hfseC1Y.jpg

Edited by CryAxe
  • Like 5

We are international and we have high activity for both EU and NA time zones :) We haven't decided on faction in Naval Action yet. We are 100% Star Citizen and it seems half of our members bought Naval Action. NA is like SC in the past haha. We even bought extra copies for people that missed yesterday's deadline :)

You can hop in on our TS to see if our activity for the EU time zone is satisfying enough for you. Here is a link http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts.cloudclan.org/

As for Star Citizen we are extremely dedicated there. We have 3 Javelins and 2 Idri which probably makes us the organization with the best capital ships to member ratio :D So you can certainly experience all the ships with us from day 0 and we can help you make money in the universe pretty fast :)

Edited by Ivan

How very handy. I was looking for an Org for SC and also looking for a Fleet to join here. Have you decided what Flag to fly in NA: GB, USA, Pirate etc? Are there many people in your Org that play in UK/Euro time zone?

Hey MMG,

We're about 10 players so far on here and around 30+ on SC.

We've sort of just jumped on here so we haven't really put anything into place or agreed our direction. We are a mixed bunch of Euros and Americans so I sure there's going to be some deep discussions. Have you pledged yet for SC?

Edit: Should point out that I'm a fellow Brit!!!

Edited by Kal-Nor

A hail and hearty hello to another newly arrived fleet!

Welcome to the NA fleets harbor, join us in a toast to Naval Action to you all!

Best of luck to you on behalf of The Decatur Armada!

Thanks for the bump Saintduiex. We are still pretty noob at NA but we have a lot of time to learn it :D

Modern Major General - our first NA member yeyyy

Ivan might give me a slap here for not following the party line but i think we'r more against pirates than with them : p

*hides*

But but but pirates are freedom fighters  :lol:

I might like this game more than I like Star Citizen, if they make it more detailed...

in fact, there would be a lot less feature creep than SC...although, the RP crowd might get out of hand, as they tend to...

BUT damn, it has such potential

• Like 1

will i'm in star citizen too and was wondering about joining up with a society their and hear will have to think about you guys but I normally play pirate/privateer style.

cheers

game name on both is Tief N Tote

We're an unknown in terms of picking a nation or deciding to go down the pirate route as we are a very mixed nation group. And its a bit early for us in game. We've got around 14 members on here with an average of 6+ playing nightly.

If you want to jump on our TS.cloudclan.org your more than welcome to join us for a game some night.