Game-Labs Forum

Intel report after battle - just fluff or??

MartinGuptill

Being impressed by Ultimate Admiral Dreadnought game, I wanted to try out other games in DEVs portfolio and bought UGCW.

So far so good, relied upon History Guys youtube channel and this forum for tips and tricks when objectives seems confusing (or make no logical sense and seem like trap).

Anyway, one thing that I cant figure out or omegle  xender
find answer for is what it means when I receive in the message that "your engagement in Chickamauga has definitely lured more Confederates into attacking  you. One full corps  of 16900 men has been spotted some miles away from your position "

So does that mean that I will face 16900 more enemies in minor battle, next battle I play or the "major battle"? Or is it just fluff?

Edited by MartinGuptill

It's partially fluff, but it does have impacts on future battles. The recon report army size is basically a snowball factor for the AI. After every battle it goes up from the reinforcements and down from the number of men you kill in battle. There are minimum values based on the timeline so you can't drop it to zero. As a rough guide, you want to try to keep it around the minimum of 50k, but it's also tends not to have all that much impact unless it gets over 100k.