Game-Labs Forum

Payment always cancels

TNJ

21 hours ago, TNJ said:

Every time I try to buy the game with my card or PayPal it simply says that my payment is canceled

Greetings Admiral!

Could you please try to contact Xsolla directly via 24/7 live chat available at help.xsolla.com?

They should help you to resolve this problem

Attempts to fix this issue by contacting support result in failure, after trying several different things it appears the Xsolla has an issue with how my bank handles card transactions that I haven’t seen anywhere else, so alas it appears that I am without further options as my card seems to not work on this site alas I shall not acquire the game, farewell 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:43 AM, TNJ said:

Attempts to fix this issue by contacting support result in failure, after trying several different things it appears the Xsolla has an issue with how my bank handles card transactions that I haven’t seen anywhere else, so alas it appears that I am without further options as my card seems to not work on this site alas I shall not acquire the game, farewell 

Admiral, Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please check the game once it is available on Steam

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, TNJ said:

Every time I try to buy the game with my card or PayPal it simply says that my payment is canceled

By the way, I forgot to tell. I recently completed a renovation on my home. I am delighted, the roof was a separate problem, the guys from https://www.homequote.io/roofing helped me with this, they are really professionals in their field. I will finish the small details and be sure to show you the result.

Had the same problem. I think you should contact PayPal tech support. Congrats on the fix buddy :)