Game-Labs Forum

This Revision is Horrible.

Hardlec

Let's start:
You erased all my Naval Academy progress.  This issue has been brought up before.  I am aware of your excuses.

Fix it. 

Of 57 scenarios, about a dozen were fun.  The very least you could do was save the data that says the player won the scenarios and allow the player access to all the scenarios.

My version is horribly slow.  This was never a problem before.  I ran this game on it's top settings, the most "resource intense" settings before, no issues. I ran this game with two big fleets at 30xspeed, no issues. 

Guess what?  I'm not buying a new laptop because you changed the game.  My laptop is only 9 months old.

AND

I'm pretty sure my equipment is not at issue.

I have tried to "throttle down" my graphics.  The settings page ignores my input.  I get an opening screen that goes off the edges of my monitor on all axis's.  I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to get out of the game. I can't design a ship because I can't select a hull, or any towers, or any funnels, etc. I can't scroll down that far.

There may be more issues, but I can't design a ship.  

As it sits now, I have an unusable program.  

Oh

I've never heard of a way to save scenarios in the middle, or at all.  I can't even save the very end of a scenario so I can get an after-action report.

This is a fail.