Game-Labs Forum

Fleet Academy: Where did my Designs and Victories Go!!!!!

Hardlec

Okay.

Got the New updates.  ++Happy.

Now the bad part.

I have spent several months with the goal of winning all the Academy scenarios.  I did.  I got the update, and they are ALL GONE. Every Victory, Every ship.

How do I get them back?

I'll be honest.  There are several scenarios that I did not like and I have no desire to play them again.  I spent many hours to achieve my goal, and I did it.  But I don't want to play several of these scenarios over and over and over and over again until I win.

BTW:  in the last iteration, the Computer got to look at my designs and adapt it's designs to beat mine.  I didn't think this was fair, but that's life.  Likewise, the computer had a significant advantage in BOTH tonnage and tech.   

You don't. The game's dramatically changed with the latest update--join us over in this thread as we figure out how to beat it all over again.

If all you want is the boxes checked off... draw it in MSPaint? For that sense of pride & accomplishment? It's a game in deep alpha; if you're expecting anything to be permanent, you're likely to be sorely disappointed.

For what it's worth; I had them all done too, but I'm enjoying the ride back down the list.

Edited by neph
  • Like 1