Game-Labs Forum

Frame Rate

Lendarye

53 minutes ago, Lendarye said:

After the latest update the frame rate has dropped to 1 - 4 per second. The game ran fine before and the day of core patch 5. No changes have been made to the PC.

Greetings Admiral. As the first workaround, could you please try to completely reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it

2.2) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
type: regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
Close regedit

3) Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

4) Install the launcher and download the game

22 hours ago, Lendarye said:

Good afternoon and thank you for the quick reply to my issue. I followed your directions and am still having the the same frame rate issue.

Could you please provide your PC specs and also try to close all other un-needed applications while playing the game?

Please keep us updated on the problem

On 9/19/2021 at 4:20 AM, Lendarye said:

Sorry for the delay on responding. I fixed the issue. The wife failed to inform me that we took a power hit, at the house, which corrupted my GFX card drivers. I simply reinstalled the drivers and I'm back up. Thank you.

Glad the problem is solved!