Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Hello,

After around half a year without a PC to play on I downloaded the game again. but there is an error occuring during my numerus tries at updating it. To be precise, I'm met with following message: "Game installation failed with an error. Could not to create folder for temp files. Please try again."
Well, I tried. Few times. And nothing happens. 
Any ideas what is happening and how to fix it? Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BÖRK said:

Hello,

After around half a year without a PC to play on I downloaded the game again. but there is an error occuring during my numerus tries at updating it. To be precise, I'm met with following message: "Game installation failed with an error. Could not to create folder for temp files. Please try again."
Well, I tried. Few times. And nothing happens. 
Any ideas what is happening and how to fix it? Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Greetings Admiral, could you please clarify if you have enough disk space to install the game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral, could you please clarify if you have enough disk space to install the game?

I have well over 3TB of free space on my device. On the smallest disk I have 173GB of free space as of writing, but I'm trying to install it on the other one, that has around 2,5TB free.

Edited by BÖRK
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BÖRK said:

I have well over 3TB of free space on my device. On the smallest disk I have 173GB of free space as of writing, but I'm trying to install it on the other one, that has around 2,5TB free.

Could you please try this workaround from a player that faced the same issue in the past: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 11:32 AM, Ink said:

Could you please try this workaround from a player that faced the same issue in the past: 

 

Hello good sir,

sorry for not responding, this reinstallation and following repair helped!

Thanks a lot, your slightly ashamed player

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BÖRK said:

Hello good sir,

sorry for not responding, this reinstallation and following repair helped!

Thanks a lot, your slightly ashamed player

Admiral, I'm glad the problem was solved!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ink locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...