Game-Labs Forum

Problems starting the battle

Lightning

Hi,
I got an issue with starting the battle.
I have no issue starting up the game, I get into the designer but when I click "launch" it loads and then the game crashes.
This is really frustrating as there is no option to save the ship you have just spent 30min designing. 

This happens more than 50% of the time when I play the game. There is nothing wrong with my computer as I can basiclly play all other AAA titles without difficulty, got more than the "recommended specs". The custom battles I create is not even with a lot of ships.

I attempted to contact Xsolla support but they are completly useless. 
I know the game is not completed but when you pay 50$ for a game that does not even let you play it you get kinda mad.
And when you ask for a refund you get an automated message saying it's denied and does not even give you a reason.

It's a product that does not work and you can't even ask for a refund, don't know what kind of scam this is but.... they sendt me here for some reason. 

On 8/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, Lightning said:

Hi,
I got an issue with starting the battle.
I have no issue starting up the game, I get into the designer but when I click "launch" it loads and then the game crashes.
This is really frustrating as there is no option to save the ship you have just spent 30min designing. 

This happens more than 50% of the time when I play the game. There is nothing wrong with my computer as I can basiclly play all other AAA titles without difficulty, got more than the "recommended specs". The custom battles I create is not even with a lot of ships.

I attempted to contact Xsolla support but they are completly useless. 
I know the game is not completed but when you pay 50$ for a game that does not even let you play it you get kinda mad.
And when you ask for a refund you get an automated message saying it's denied and does not even give you a reason.

It's a product that does not work and you can't even ask for a refund, don't know what kind of scam this is but.... they sendt me here for some reason. 

Greetings Admiral. If the problem happens again, please locate output_log text file from here: C:\Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data and send it to me at ink@navalaction.com with the description of your problem (or simply copy the link of this thread)

• 3 weeks later...

Just downloaded the newest update, create a ship has been greatly expanded which is great, but now the custom battles will not load. even after ten minutes of waiting.

The more complex you make creating a ship the LONGER it will take for the system to load the level to the point of breaking it. The update before this one made the game practically unplayable if a nation is used more than twice. become slow and blocky. Now it will not load a battle. It could be memory leaks or just to complex.

8 hours ago, TravisBartlett said:

Just downloaded the newest update, create a ship has been greatly expanded which is great, but now the custom battles will not load. even after ten minutes of waiting.

The more complex you make creating a ship the LONGER it will take for the system to load the level to the point of breaking it. The update before this one made the game practically unplayable if a nation is used more than twice. become slow and blocky. Now it will not load a battle. It could be memory leaks or just to complex.

Greetings Admiral. Could you please provide PC specs like CPU, video card, memory etc.