Game-Labs Forum

Xsolla is still slow and broken.

I really love the idea of this game but was weary to preorder due to Xsollas bad rep, and honestly, it's playing out exactly like I expected, Paid my money, downloaded the loader, and now Xsolla is refusing to recognize my login, you guys need to light a fire under their ass about these delays, I don't understand how they stay in business when every single person I know complains of these exact problems. They have our money, and we have jumped through their hoops to register, but they can't be bothered to process the registrations in a timely manner. I'm still looking forward to playing your game, but could you please get together with other devs and put some pressure on Xsolla to actually service the people paying for access??

16 hours ago, psychobutterstick said:

I really love the idea of this game but was weary to preorder due to Xsollas bad rep, and honestly, it's playing out exactly like I expected, Paid my money, downloaded the loader, and now Xsolla is refusing to recognize my login, you guys need to light a fire under their ass about these delays, I don't understand how they stay in business when every single person I know complains of these exact problems. They have our money, and we have jumped through their hoops to register, but they can't be bothered to process the registrations in a timely manner. I'm still looking forward to playing your game, but could you please get together with other devs and put some pressure on Xsolla to actually service the people paying for access??

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify if you, first, created a account and then tried to login unsuccessfully, or you already had an account that you tried to use for the game? Just to clarify. each game and its launcher requires new account, you can use the same email address for each game.

• 3 months later...

I bought a new pc because my old one died. I purchased the game a long time ago and when i go to customer support to see if i can get a redownload email, i can't send a request because Xsolla want's a 9 digit code from the receipt email which i don't have anymore... Arggh