Game-Labs Forum

I got a new computer and no longer have the game.

22 hours ago, Admiral Thompson said:

The computer I had UA: Dreadnoughts on died so I got a new computer and would like to know how I may be able to install the game once again. 

14 hours ago, TheCinaman said:

I'm having the same issue. I no longer have the email they sent me and I can't reinstall the game.

Admirals, please check this guide:

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Captain Basilone said:

I still have the original computer but it want to transfer the game to the new one. how do i do this?

You just download the launcher on the new PC, install it, login under your login name and install the game, now you are ready to play.

You can play on as many devices as you wish, but only one instance at a time.

Link to download the launcher should be available in the billing email from Xsolla, if you can't find it, contact me at ink@navalaction.com from email address that was used to purchase the game

On 12/5/2021 at 2:15 AM, Captain Basilone said:

redownloaded it. it will not let me log in. says login or password is incorrect. tried changed the password through the forgot password link a dozen time and a few different passwords. i can't log in now.

Admiral, is the problem still there?

14 hours ago, Captain Basilone said:

No. They just got back to me and said the only handle payment issues. So what files do you need and where do I send them for you guys to find out what this issue is?

Please send me information about your purchase (exact date, receipt number, etc.) on ink@navalaction.com from the email address that was used to purchase the game