Game-Labs Forum

Hull modifications + Off Topic

54 minutes ago, o Barão said:

Don't get me wrong but both sides won at Jutland. Tactical victory for the germans and strategic victory for the British. The british maintained the status quo and the Germans managed to hurt the british pride. Simple as that. I don't understand how is possible to ignore the facts on this matter when there is so much information about this matter that to defend only one side makes me believe that many persons here are biased towards one side.

I guess, but my point objectives still makes sense that germany won the tactical battle, but failed to achieve the badly needed strategic win, which kept britain and royal navy in the game. I would say the win probs edges more towards britain, but if you were too look at the battle itself then yeah germany would win. However the bigger picture is more important and even if germany was crowned winner, it still didn't do anything and they ended up starving germany into submission thanks to the heavy blockade.

Still if one side fails to achieve their actual objectives or achieves less than one side then i wouldnt consider it a win. Although looking a both sides i wouldnt say they won.

Seems like they both drew, with severe consequences for germany and major for britain.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 11:08 AM, SonicB said:

Again, why are you still here?

Because I can man! because I can!!

On 7/21/2021 at 12:04 PM, o Barão said:

Don't get me wrong but both sides won at Jutland. Tactical victory for the germans and strategic victory for the British. The british maintained the status quo and the Germans managed to hurt the british pride. Simple as that. I don't understand how is possible to ignore the facts on this matter when there is so much information about this matter that to defend only one side makes me believe that many persons here are biased towards one side.

I am not biased. I was referring only to the battle. Oh how the Germans slaughtered the british and made seafood barbecue! Yum Yum!

On 7/21/2021 at 12:22 AM, HistoricalAccuracyMan said:

So this thread went way off topic from the original post/question (though the original question was answered rather quickly, I suppose).

May I suggest the "Historical and Maritime Discussion" section for continued discussion of/debate over The Battle of Jutland? I mean, I'm pretty sure that's what the "Historical and Maritime Discussion" section is for...right? Just a friendly suggestion.

Hello there!

On 7/20/2021 at 11:49 PM, Skeksis said:

To be fair I think @Elrerune The Honorbound was only referring to the battle, not the wider consequences after the battle.

In the context of implications after and to the merits of the admiralty propaganda (to which I think  ElreruneTheHonorbound is referring too aswell), the British clearly won the battle, strategically.    

But in the context of the battle only, consider this…

Scheer with half the size of Jellicoe’s fleet, inflected more damage and greater losses overall (it does not matter about the individual problems of either fleet). Running into the second group and realizing he was up against the whole fleet, Scheer still attacked and then executed an escape.

Jellicoe couldn’t or didn’t capitalize, couldn’t/didn’t make the decision to press home an absolute victory. Then the impossible was accomplish, Jellicoe withdrew into the night, i.e. Scheer forced a withdrawal.

From an objective point of view, on the merits of the battle only, I would say that’s a victory to Scheer.

Yes, I was referring only to the battle.

On 7/20/2021 at 12:03 AM, DougToss said:

The country that starved, then surrendered, and in the end had every single warship either sunk to the bottom or flying another nation's colours lost.

I was all a plan. The entire WW1 was a plan made by the roasted british and french and americans to take out the superior Germans .

LOOK at today! And what it all caused today! It was all a grand play that had the point to get to what it is today: To get rid of German people. Today, in the entire population of Germany less than 50% of that population are REAL Germans! There are no more Pure blooded Germans almost! And In the next 100 years real Germans may all be gone! If you are born and educated and work in German does not make you a German. Germans are a race.

@Cptbarney And you want that! You are so jealous of the Germans, you hate Germans, you want all Germans dead. Well guess what, Germans will still always be superior people! German girls are prettier than you Brits, German guys are more handsome than you brits, German food is tastier than that of you Brits, German ships were the best in every way! German cars are way better and faster than all your Brit, German language is sexier that your Brit, German ART, IN EVERY FORM, HISTORY has facts, is superior to you Brits and all others, German science and technology is superior to all yours, German MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY is the best in the world today. And so on.

So the bottom line is you Brit just hates Germans because you are jealous because you will never be German. You wish in your sleep that you were German.

Edited by Elrerune The Honorbound
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

So the bottom line is you Brit just hates Germans because you are jealous because you will never be German. You wish in your sleep that you were German

The word Fascist comes from a bundle of sticks tied together, Fasces. Another word for a bundle of sticks tied together is Fagot.

hello kitty off and waste somebody else’s time.

Edited by DougToss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, DougToss said:

The word Fascist comes from a bundle of sticks tied together, Fasces. Another word for a bundle of sticks tied together is Fagot.

hello kitty off and waste somebody else’s time.

What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say all Germans are fascist? Even if that's it, so what? I could not care less. It's a political and biological viewpoint so accept it.

No I won't man. You stop replying if you don't like what I say.

BTW Im not a guy so dont call me fagot Im not any of that.

13 hours ago, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

LOOK at today! And what it all caused today! It was all a grand play that had the point to get to what it is today: To get rid of German people. Today, in the entire population of Germany less than 50% of that population are REAL Germans! There are no more Pure blooded Germans almost! And In the next 100 years real Germans may all be gone! If you are born and educated and work in German does not make you a German. Germans are a race.

@Cptbarney And you want that! You are so jealous of the Germans, you hate Germans, you want all Germans dead. Well guess what, Germans will still always be superior people! German girls are prettier than you Brits, German guys are more handsome than you brits, German food is tastier than that of you Brits, German ships were the best in every way! German cars are way better and faster than all your Brit, German language is sexier that your Brit, German ART, IN EVERY FORM, HISTORY has facts, is superior to you Brits and all others, German science and technology is superior to all yours, German MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY is the best in the world today. And so on.

Hmmm...let's analyze this shall we?

-Supposedly from a nation that isn't Germany
-Says pure-blooded Germans are basically the master race
-Repeatedly spews the same junk about "GeRmaN eVerYthINg iS tHe AbSolUte BesT!"

Anyone else besides me drawing some comparisons to a certain world-famous disgraced artist with a funny moustache?

I know trying to say literally anything that DOESN'T glorify Germany in some way shape or form is pointless whenever you're around, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy a "fabricated history" (as you have previously said) or "wish I was part of the Superior People" just because I disagree with you about Germany being the "technologically superior" nation in a specific time era/time period. Being a fanboy/fangirl of German Anything is fine, having a different "world view" is fine, saying what you think/what you want is just fine....but just going on a pro-German rant that is chocked full of stuff that is either insignificant to the topic at hand (i.e. the ship designer in a computer game) or has no reliable data or actual logic to back it up (how does one quantify the "sexiness" of a language?) isn't the way to get people to listen to you, let alone care about anything you just said nor is repeatedly saying the same stuff time and time again (it's got a certain..."person who cried wolf" effect ya know?).

If all you are out to do now is waste people's time or try to get a response...then I guess I have to commend you on a job well done since you got people, myself included, to waste their time posting a response to you. I still can't tell you why I'm typing this, but apparently I can't just sit idly by while somebody accuses me, a happy and healthy American, of wanting to be a German or wanting all Germans to be killed off (which couldn't be farther from the truth, and is seriously sick and demented if that's what you seriously believe...may God have mercy on your soul).If you want to go around and believe that Germany is superior to literally everyone and everything (which I can't comprehend, seeing as how you are supposedly from Croatia...but hey, you do you chief)or believe that those of us who disagree with you are "just jealous of Germany", then go ahead and do it because nobody is stopping you. But nobody is stopping us from thinking you're a fool or calling you out on stuff. You can call us what you want, believe what you want, say what you want and do what you want...but it's now PAINFULLY obvious that you have nothing further to offer to any of these threads, except for maybe the Historical and Maritime Discussions one, in the way of helpful or meaningful feedback for the devs...but then again, who am I to tell you to stop? You wouldn't listen to anyone but yourself anyways.

TL;DR Nothing we say/do is gonna change anything and the internet is ultimately a place where you can say anything you want, regardless of whether or not it makes sense, holds any truth or is even vaguely relevant to the topic being discussed. Call me what you will, say what you will, and believe what you will...but I am very happy and content wearing my Uncle Sam Top hat in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, where I believe and trust in cold-hard facts with irrefutable proof to back them up regardless of whether or not I am the most technologically advanced person or part of the master race.

• Thanks 6

40 minutes ago, HistoricalAccuracyMan said:

Hmmm...let's analyze this shall we?

-Supposedly from a nation that isn't Germany
-Says pure-blooded Germans are basically the master race
-Repeatedly spews the same junk about "GeRmaN eVerYthINg iS tHe AbSolUte BesT!"

Anyone else besides me drawing some comparisons to a certain world-famous disgraced artist with a funny moustache?

I know trying to say literally anything that DOESN'T glorify Germany in some way shape or form is pointless whenever you're around, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy a "fabricated history" (as you have previously said) or "wish I was part of the Superior People" just because I disagree with you about Germany being the "technologically superior" nation in a specific time era/time period. Being a fanboy/fangirl of German Anything is fine, having a different "world view" is fine, saying what you think/what you want is just fine....but just going on a pro-German rant that is chocked full of stuff that is either insignificant to the topic at hand (i.e. the ship designer in a computer game) or has no reliable data or actual logic to back it up (how does one quantify the "sexiness" of a language?) isn't the way to get people to listen to you, let alone care about anything you just said nor is repeatedly saying the same stuff time and time again (it's got a certain..."person who cried wolf" effect ya know?).

If all you are out to do now is waste people's time or try to get a response...then I guess I have to commend you on a job well done since you got people, myself included, to waste their time posting a response to you. I still can't tell you why I'm typing this, but apparently I can't just sit idly by while somebody accuses me, a happy and healthy American, of wanting to be a German or wanting all Germans to be killed off (which couldn't be farther from the truth, and is seriously sick and demented if that's what you seriously believe...may God have mercy on your soul).If you want to go around and believe that Germany is superior to literally everyone and everything (which I can't comprehend, seeing as how you are supposedly from Croatia...but hey, you do you chief)or believe that those of us who disagree with you are "just jealous of Germany", then go ahead and do it because nobody is stopping you. But nobody is stopping us from thinking you're a fool or calling you out on stuff. You can call us what you want, believe what you want, say what you want and do what you want...but it's now PAINFULLY obvious that you have nothing further to offer to any of these threads, except for maybe the Historical and Maritime Discussions one, in the way of helpful or meaningful feedback for the devs...but then again, who am I to tell you to stop? You wouldn't listen to anyone but yourself anyways.

TL;DR Nothing we say/do is gonna change anything and the internet is ultimately a place where you can say anything you want, regardless of whether or not it makes sense, holds any truth or is even vaguely relevant to the topic being discussed. Call me what you will, say what you will, and believe what you will...but I am very happy and content wearing my Uncle Sam Top hat in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, where I believe and trust in cold-hard facts with irrefutable proof to back them up regardless of whether or not I am the most technologically advanced person or part of the master race.

Hello.

On 10/18/2021 at 12:14 AM, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

You can keep preaching those along with angela merkel all you want, it wont make me feel a thing about anyone or anything.

Not a regular poster. Just keeping eye on development.

But thought I'd say: mods, please ban this white supremacist fascist. 

• Thanks 6

4 hours ago, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

What makes you think that? I made no such statements.

Lol  I wonder

On 10/17/2021 at 3:10 AM, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

Today, in the entire population of Germany less than 50% of that population are REAL Germans! There are no more Pure blooded Germans almost! And In the next 100 years real Germans may all be gone! If you are born and educated and work in German does not make you a German. Germans are a race.

It goes without saying that Croatia’s own brush with that ideology was soaked in blood and human misery, which makes your own prattling even more repulsive. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

First person i had to block on this forum, pretty sad as well. Instead of offering new ideas, counterpoints, debates, discussions, art work, videos, guides etc. he/she goes on some weird vitriol rampage on the forums despite being away for what? 3 months? 4 months now?

Quite sad really, i get people get heated during discussions. But this is ridiculous and plain sad behaviour from an 'adult'.

Oh well, nice too see new faces and peeps like doug and steel coming back.

• Like 5

Alright, hold tight. I'm here and I'm going to be a dick! Why, because I don't care anymore. 

@Elrerune The Honorbound

Let's make some things perfectly clear. I am approximately 80% ethnically German, with the remaining 20% split up between the Baltic states and Scandinavia. 

One of my Great Grandfathers was named Ragnar Oskar Wilhelm Lunden, (grandmothers side, so I don't have that name, thus I don't worry about it being public knowledge)  he - and that side of my family were born in the German Empire. He and they came to the United States while Germany was still an empire. The other half of my family came to the United States in 1919. While I'm not nearly that old, I grew up with grandparents who were first generation immigrants and enjoyed a childhood steeped in ethnic traditions, especially around the holidays. It was delightful, and I'm the last of my family keeping up these traditions. 

That being said, let me make this painfully clear to you, a block headed croat. YOU ARE NOT A GERMAN. YOU ARE A CROAT, YOU ARE FROM THE BALKANS and you will never, ever, ever be German. Get off my dick. To Quote Otto Von Bismarck, "The Balkans aren't worth the life of a single Pomeranian grenadier."

You, you wish in your sleep that you were German, your posts drip with lust and jealousy of a people you will never be, and of a culture you will never have. You pontificate and preach nothing but Ubermensch myth and ledged, prattle on about the supremacy of the German people, the German Technology, the German Race, all the while remaining nothing more than a jealous lusty Croat. 

You Disgust Me.  You talk about the Ustaše with out realizing, mostly because you're too stupid to, that the Croats we're useful idiots to the Nazis. Hitler's plan for the Balkans was to anchor the south flank as they pushed into Eastren Europe. This was first achieved on 25th March of 41 when Yugoslavia (your original masters) signed the tripartite pact and joined the Axis. However on March 27th the government in Yugoslavia was overthrown and the Axis had no other options than to invade. Hitler originally did not want an independent Croatia. It was the British that saw to that. Furthermore, Hitler tried to give Croatia and other parts of the Balkans to Hungary as historically they were part of the Hungarian half of the Austro Hungarian Empire. But the Hungarians didn't want you. Mussolini wanted an independent Croatia because Ante Pavelić was one of his pets. Hitler only reluctantly agreed with Mussolini. And you know what? The Germans we're disgusted with the Ustaše and their antics. 

"Major Walter Kleinenberger, officer with the 714th division, complained that Ustaše brutality “was in defiance of all laws of civilization. The Ustaše murder without exception men, women and children”. German Captain Konopatzki called the Ustaše Black Legion slaughter of Serb civilians in Eastern Bosnia “a new wave of butchery of innocents”. Ustaše “wholesale butchery” (Abschlachtung) of Serbs in Srem, in ISC-occupied Serbia, triggered German concerns of Serb uprisings. Lieutenant Colonel von Wedel wrote that in western Bosnia Ustaše killed women and children “like cattle” in a series of “bestial executions”.

This is how Hitler's Plenipotentiary to Croatia, General von Horstanau, described the aftermath of slaughter committed by Jasenovac concentration camp guards in a nearby village:

"At Crkveni Bok, an unfortunate place, over which about five hundred 15- to 20-year-old thugs descended under the leadership of an Ustasha lieutenant colonel, people were killed everywhere, women were raped and then tortured to death, children were killed. I saw in the Sava River the corpse of a young woman with her eyes dug out and a stake driven into her sexual parts. This woman was at most twenty years old when she fell into the hands of these monsters. All around, pigs devoured unburied human beings. "Fortunate” residents were shipped in terrifying freight cars; many of these involuntary "passengers" cut their veins during transport to the camp"

The German military even took the extraordinary step of trying the Ustaše chaplain, Miroslav Filipović, for the massacre of 2,300 civilians in 3 villages around Banja Luka in February 1942, including 52 children at a school. On March 3, 1943, General von Horstanau, wrote "Thus far 250,000 Serbs have been killed". General Lothar Rendulić wrote how in August 1942 he remarked to an Ustaše official that he could not conceive how 500,000 Serbs had been killed, to which the Ustaše replied "Half-a-million is a slanderous accusation, the number is not higher than 200,000". Other German sources put the total Serb victim numbers in the ISC, as high as 600,000 to 700,000."

But you say 90% of Croats are Ustaše? Citation Needed. All you've managed to do is to prove to me that you're incapable of thinking, but I shouldn't be surprised. I'm not convinced you're capable of free thought, despite your ironic signature you fall in lockstep with Corporatism, Fascism, and Militant Catholicism. So then by your measure 90% of Croats don't want free thought, free speech, free exchange of ideas, nor do they want private property, or to own their own businesses or to worship as they want. They want to become enslaved to their state, be told what to do, told what to think, told what to say. 

Well as a German, your apparent master race, the people of whom you worship I'll tell you what to do. Put [blank] In your [blank] and pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I already know that you'd miss, and not be competent enough to follow these basic instructions. 

ALSO.

I did a reverse google image search on your profile pic, as it kicked off your nonsense and you seemed very keen to keep it secret what it's all about, so I decided to find out why I'll let everyone know, just so everyone knows the kind of ubermensch we're dealing with here. 

Your profile pic is Nazi fan art of a character named Amane Amamiya, see link one below, a character from the hentai porno visual novel called "KATEIKYOUSHI NO ONEE SAN" which mind you I was appalled to read about, because apparently it's all about i n c e s t and teachers doing their teenage student. So, good on you, you sex pervert degenerate. 

Here's some clean, SFW links to support my statements:

Link one https://mocah.org/1125397-illustration-anime-red-nazi-fan-art-amemiya-amane-mangaka.html

Link two https://myanimelist.net/character/13489/Amane_Amamiya

Link three https://myanimelist.net/anime/3102/Kateikyoushi_no_Oneesan_The_Animation__H_no_Hensachi_Agechaimasu 

Anyone who wants further information can research all they like with the names and titles given. Be warned, it's graphic and deplorable. 

I'm publicly calling you out. You're some edgy cringelord rollplaying your favorite anime wifu from your favorite anime porno dressed up like a nazi while spouts thinly veiled German Master Race!! Nazi propaganda as you are completely enamored in the mythology of the aryan superman.  I don't even believe that your a woman. You seem to be the kind of sad degenerate person that the Nazis would have put in a death camp. 

So, as a Ethnic German, you disgust me. And Further, as a Homosexual (gasp) and a Freemason (gasp) two groups of people that the Nazis and the Ustaše would have put in a death camp wearing a pink and red triangle, you continue to disgust me. As someone who values liberity, freedom and individual rights you disgust me, and as someone who finds cringeworthy henti porn deplorable you.. well, you still disgust me. 

So Mods, who no doubt will jump on me to delete this post and put out the fires I'll light, I beseech you, I don't care what you do to me, but for the good of this forum, and for the wellbeing of these good forum members, please, have some sense for once and ban that extremist troll. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Fishyfish said:

Alright, hold tight. I'm here and I'm going to be a dick! Why, because I don't care anymore. 

@Elrerune The Honorbound

Let's make some things perfectly clear. I am approximately 80% ethnically German, with the remaining 20% split up between the Baltic states and Scandinavia. 

One of my Great Grandfathers was named Ragnar Oskar Wilhelm Lunden, (grandmothers side, so I don't have that name, thus I don't worry about it being public knowledge)  he - and that side of my family were born in the German Empire. He and they came to the United States while Germany was still an empire. The other half of my family came to the United States in 1919. While I'm not nearly that old, I grew up with grandparents who were first generation immigrants and enjoyed a childhood steeped in ethnic traditions, especially around the holidays. It was delightful, and I'm the last of my family keeping up these traditions. 

That being said, let me make this painfully clear to you, a block headed croat. YOU ARE NOT A GERMAN. YOU ARE A CROAT, YOU ARE FROM THE BALKANS and you will never, ever, ever be German. Get off my dick. To Quote Otto Von Bismarck, "The Balkans aren't worth the life of a single Pomeranian grenadier."

You, you wish in your sleep that you were German, your posts drip with lust and jealousy of a people you will never be, and of a culture you will never have. You pontificate and preach nothing but Ubermensch myth and ledged, prattle on about the supremacy of the German people, the German Technology, the German Race, all the while remaining nothing more than a jealous lusty Croat. 

You Disgust Me.  You talk about the Ustaše with out realizing, mostly because you're too stupid to, that the Croats we're useful idiots to the Nazis. Hitler's plan for the Balkans was to anchor the south flank as they pushed into Eastren Europe. This was first achieved on 25th March of 41 when Yugoslavia (your original masters) signed the tripartite pact and joined the Axis. However on March 27th the government in Yugoslavia was overthrown and the Axis had no other options than to invade. Hitler originally did not want an independent Croatia. It was the British that saw to that. Furthermore, Hitler tried to give Croatia and other parts of the Balkans to Hungary as historically they were part of the Hungarian half of the Austro Hungarian Empire. But the Hungarians didn't want you. Mussolini wanted an independent Croatia because Ante Pavelić was one of his pets. Hitler only reluctantly agreed with Mussolini. And you know what? The Germans we're disgusted with the Ustaše and their antics. 

"Major Walter Kleinenberger, officer with the 714th division, complained that Ustaše brutality “was in defiance of all laws of civilization. The Ustaše murder without exception men, women and children”. German Captain Konopatzki called the Ustaše Black Legion slaughter of Serb civilians in Eastern Bosnia “a new wave of butchery of innocents”. Ustaše “wholesale butchery” (Abschlachtung) of Serbs in Srem, in ISC-occupied Serbia, triggered German concerns of Serb uprisings. Lieutenant Colonel von Wedel wrote that in western Bosnia Ustaše killed women and children “like cattle” in a series of “bestial executions”.

This is how Hitler's Plenipotentiary to Croatia, General von Horstanau, described the aftermath of slaughter committed by Jasenovac concentration camp guards in a nearby village:

"At Crkveni Bok, an unfortunate place, over which about five hundred 15- to 20-year-old thugs descended under the leadership of an Ustasha lieutenant colonel, people were killed everywhere, women were raped and then tortured to death, children were killed. I saw in the Sava River the corpse of a young woman with her eyes dug out and a stake driven into her sexual parts. This woman was at most twenty years old when she fell into the hands of these monsters. All around, pigs devoured unburied human beings. "Fortunate” residents were shipped in terrifying freight cars; many of these involuntary "passengers" cut their veins during transport to the camp"

The German military even took the extraordinary step of trying the Ustaše chaplain, Miroslav Filipović, for the massacre of 2,300 civilians in 3 villages around Banja Luka in February 1942, including 52 children at a school. On March 3, 1943, General von Horstanau, wrote "Thus far 250,000 Serbs have been killed". General Lothar Rendulić wrote how in August 1942 he remarked to an Ustaše official that he could not conceive how 500,000 Serbs had been killed, to which the Ustaše replied "Half-a-million is a slanderous accusation, the number is not higher than 200,000". Other German sources put the total Serb victim numbers in the ISC, as high as 600,000 to 700,000."

But you say 90% of Croats are Ustaše? Citation Needed. All you've managed to do is to prove to me that you're incapable of thinking, but I shouldn't be surprised. I'm not convinced you're capable of free thought, despite your ironic signature you fall in lockstep with Corporatism, Fascism, and Militant Catholicism. So then by your measure 90% of Croats don't want free thought, free speech, free exchange of ideas, nor do they want private property, or to own their own businesses or to worship as they want. They want to become enslaved to their state, be told what to do, told what to think, told what to say. 

Well as a German, your apparent master race, the people of whom you worship I'll tell you what to do. Put [blank] In your [blank] and pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I already know that you'd miss, and not be competent enough to follow these basic instructions. 

ALSO.

I did a reverse google image search on your profile pic, as it kicked off your nonsense and you seemed very keen to keep it secret what it's all about, so I decided to find out why I'll let everyone know, just so everyone knows the kind of ubermensch we're dealing with here. 

Your profile pic is Nazi fan art of a character named Amane Amamiya, see link one below, a character from the hentai porno visual novel called "KATEIKYOUSHI NO ONEE SAN" which mind you I was appalled to read about, because apparently it's all about i n c e s t and teachers doing their teenage student. So, good on you, you sex pervert degenerate. 

Here's some clean, SFW links to support my statements:

Link one https://mocah.org/1125397-illustration-anime-red-nazi-fan-art-amemiya-amane-mangaka.html

Link two https://myanimelist.net/character/13489/Amane_Amamiya

Link three https://myanimelist.net/anime/3102/Kateikyoushi_no_Oneesan_The_Animation__H_no_Hensachi_Agechaimasu 

Anyone who wants further information can research all they like with the names and titles given. Be warned, it's graphic and deplorable. 

I'm publicly calling you out. You're some edgy cringelord rollplaying your favorite anime wifu from your favorite anime porno dressed up like a nazi while spouts thinly veiled German Master Race!! Nazi propaganda as you are completely enamored in the mythology of the aryan superman.  I don't even believe that your a woman. You seem to be the kind of sad degenerate person that the Nazis would have put in a death camp. 

So, as a Ethnic German, you disgust me. And Further, as a Homosexual (gasp) and a Freemason (gasp) two groups of people that the Nazis and the Ustaše would have put in a death camp wearing a pink and red triangle, you continue to disgust me. As someone who values liberity, freedom and individual rights you disgust me, and as someone who finds cringeworthy henti porn deplorable you.. well, you still disgust me. 

So Mods, who no doubt will jump on me to delete this post and put out the fires I'll light, I beseech you, I don't care what you do to me, but for the good of this forum, and for the wellbeing of these good forum members, please, have some sense for once and ban that extremist troll. 

Brutal

• Thanks 2

@Fishyfish You are not the type of German I worship. You have been spoon-fed fabricated history, which I'm aware is common practice in Germany these days. And you don't understand something as normal as the visual novel you mentioned which is part of artistic culture in Japan. Sorry, but I don't consider you German. I can only sense fear from you when you write about the fabrications about Croats. And that's good for you I guess. I don't understand what is wrong with me having free choice of politics. It seems to me that people like you who live in fear are the ones who are stripped of free thought and choice, and believe every person in the world should be a left-wing ultra-liberal extremist like yourself. I at least have the freedom to choose. So trust me you will never turn the entire world into a disgusting melting pot. Also, I'm not the one who derailed this thread in the first place.

59 minutes ago, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

@Fishyfish You are not the type of German I worship. You have been spoon-fed fabricated history, which I'm aware is common practice in Germany these days. And you don't understand something as normal as the visual novel you mentioned which is part of artistic culture in Japan. Sorry, but I don't consider you German. I can only sense fear from you when you write about the fabrications about Croats. And that's good for you I guess. I don't understand what is wrong with me having free choice of politics. It seems to me that people like you who live in fear are the ones who are stripped of free thought and choice, and believe every person in the world should be a lift-wing ultra-liberal extremist like yourself. I at least have the freedom to choose. So trust me you will never turn the entire world into a disgusting melting pot. Also, I'm not the one who derailed this thread in the first place.

Oh I can assure you I'm no liberal, because as much as I'm against the ultra authoritarian control of the far right I'm just as much if not more so against the far left. At both ends of the political spectrum you find dictatorial oppression. Hardcore commies on one path, hardcore fascists on the other, they are truly nearly identical in the end.  No, you moron I'm about as Nationalist as it gets, but I believe in the rights of the people as the nation, not in the state. I'm pro small government, pro open market, and hyper capitalist. It's why I own a small business. You'll never do anything like that, you're a sad troll coomer with a porn avatar. I'm not afraid of you at all, because I've seen your type time and time again, you're the kind of person so incapable of creating anything of worth for your community or society because of your lazy, impotent, indolent, entitled attitude, that you fail at everything you do, and thus lash out and destroy, and instead of taking responsibilities of your failures, you scapegoat. You don't think, that's the problem, you don't reason. You're as bad as ANTIFA, you're the kind of dregs that Lenin spurred into the Bolshevik revolution. I don't fear you I'm disgusted by you. You're repellant. Abhorant, inferior, jealous, spiteful, stupid, and a Croat. But not scary. 

Despite much of my family coming from Germany, they fought them in WWI and WWII, and like my grandparents I'm the kind of person who when duty and liberty calls, goes over to your failed state and puts you back in your place. 

I don't care about the artistic culture of Japan. Your avatar is an anime girl from a porn henti about i n c e s t. Let that sink in for a minute. 

Your counter argument of "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" is falling apart. 

And at this point, I don't care about derailing this thread or not. 

6 hours ago, Fishyfish said:

Oh I can assure you I'm no liberal, because as much as I'm against the ultra authoritarian control of the far right I'm just as much if not more so against the far left. At both ends of the political spectrum you find dictatorial oppression. Hardcore commies on one path, hardcore fascists on the other, they are truly nearly identical in the end.  No, you moron I'm about as Nationalist as it gets, but I believe in the rights of the people as the nation, not in the state. I'm pro small government, pro open market, and hyper capitalist. It's why I own a small business. You'll never do anything like that, you're a sad troll coomer with a porn avatar. I'm not afraid of you at all, because I've seen your type time and time again, you're the kind of person so incapable of creating anything of worth for your community or society because of your lazy, impotent, indolent, entitled attitude, that you fail at everything you do, and thus lash out and destroy, and instead of taking responsibilities of your failures, you scapegoat. You don't think, that's the problem, you don't reason. You're as bad as ANTIFA, you're the kind of dregs that Lenin spurred into the Bolshevik revolution. I don't fear you I'm disgusted by you. You're repellant. Abhorant, inferior, jealous, spiteful, stupid, and a Croat. But not scary. 

Despite much of my family coming from Germany, they fought them in WWI and WWII, and like my grandparents I'm the kind of person who when duty and liberty calls, goes over to your failed state and puts you back in your place. 

I don't care about the artistic culture of Japan. Your avatar is an anime girl from a porn henti about i n c e s t. Let that sink in for a minute. 

Your counter argument of "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" is falling apart. 

And at this point, I don't care about derailing this thread or not. 

I can see that your imagination is ruled by your fear. You're welcome to come to Croatia and try playing the brave hero, everyone can guarantee you if you didn't learn from "history" you quoted you sure will then.

34 minutes ago, Elrerune The Honorbound said:

I can see that your imagination is ruled by your fear. You're welcome to come to Croatia and try playing the brave hero, I can guarantee you if you didn't learn from "history" you quoted you sure will then. I see you have a hard time learning the very "history" you quote but don't worry, the people here will teach you first hand. @Cptbarneyyour boyfriend is not doing a very good job of convincing me of his hero ability. Encourage him to visit Croatia some day so he can count his enemies up to 20-50 at once so we can see want he is really capable off.

ooh, gamelabs drama

what's up with the neo-nazi this time?