Game-Labs Forum

Medals and Presidential Ending

1. There are two medals for each side that say they can be only be achieved on Major General, but I got them on Brigadier General. Not complaining, of course, but what’s up with that?

2. I wrapped up my Brigadier General campaign, and I won every single battle in the campaign, but I got the New York Governor ending instead of the Presidential ending. Do I have to be on MG difficulty to get that ending?

Did you skip, lose, or draw any battles? The endings are tied to some combination of difficulty and career points gained. If you're on legendary you can get the best ending text despite a campaign defeat if you lose late enough in the campaign for example.

11 hours ago, pandakraut said:

Did you skip, lose, or draw any battles? The endings are tied to some combination of difficulty and career points gained. If you're on legendary you can get the best ending text despite a campaign defeat if you lose late enough in the campaign for example.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t skip any of the battles, and I know I didn’t draw or lose any of them