Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action crash report issue, game not starting

Hello.

I'm having issues while trying to start up Naval Action but I kept getting crash report issue as example "2021-06-13_155754", I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game via Steam but it seemed the issue didn't go away and I had to tag/report this issue to Game-labs forum.

Naval Action player name: EIC0, Nation - Pirates, rank - Curse (Joined the game between 2019 or 2020)

Computer specs:

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

i3-8100 NVidia Gtx 1050 ti (2 gb's vram)

8 gb's ram DDR4

On 6/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, EIC0 said:

Hello.

I'm having issues while trying to start up Naval Action but I kept getting crash report issue as example "2021-06-13_155754", I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game via Steam but it seemed the issue didn't go away and I had to tag/report this issue to Game-labs forum.

Naval Action player name: EIC0, Nation - Pirates, rank - Curse (Joined the game between 2019 or 2020)

Computer specs:

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

i3-8100 NVidia Gtx 1050 ti (2 gb's vram)

8 gb's ram DDR4

Greetings Captain.

Game Labs forum is no longer used for support assistance for Naval Action. Please follow either Steam support forum at https://steamcommunity.com/app/311310/discussions/2/or join Naval Action official discord server at https://discord.gg/WsxaUse

As an exception, most likely you are using Citrix workspace software, if so please check this workaround:

The workaround is to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"