Game-Labs Forum

So i was playing UAD sins alpha 7, game worked fine but recently my game stops working after ship design. App stops responding on "prewiew" message during loading screen. Anyone know the solution?

1 hour ago, NoName said:

So i was playing UAD sins alpha 7, game worked fine but recently my game stops working after ship design. App stops responding on "prewiew" message during loading screen. Anyone know the solution?

Greetings Admiral,

as the first workaround please try to reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
2.2)

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
type: regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
Close regedit
3) 

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there
4) Install the launcher and download the game

20 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral,

as the first workaround please try to reinstall the game by this guide:

1) Uninstall the game from launcher, then uninstall the launcher, after that make sure no temporary files remained:

2.1)

Press Win+R then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\
Right click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
2.2)

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards)
type: regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
Right click on  Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts folder and delete it
Close regedit
3) 

Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there
4) Install the launcher and download the game

Did all this, even looked if any of my drivers arent up to date. They all are fine. Still same problem. Something happend between alpha 7 and 12? Man i love this game,

so much space for creative thinking and now i cant play it :c

hm...I do not know if it is related, but since the patch, my game sometimes takes a loooong time between launching the ship and the beginning of the battle, seemingly freezing up, but after a minute or so it runs normally.

On 6/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, NoName said:

Admiral, please clarify:

1)Does this error happen in custom battle, after creating a big battle?
2) Does it happen in a particular mission?
3) Have you tried to leave the game for some minutes to check if the battle start after long delay?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ink said:

Admiral, please clarify:

1)Does this error happen in custom battle, after creating a big battle?
2) Does it happen in a particular mission?
3) Have you tried to leave the game for some minutes to check if the battle start after long delay?

I play custom battles mostly, the bug happens a right after clicking the "lunch battle icon. Game loads normaly the messages in bottom right corner fly through, then game freezes on "prewiew" message. I tried to run naval academy missions with diffrent ships and stuff, still same bug. I left game for some time couple of times(5-10 min) when i look at task menager it says that the game is not responding.

Edited by NoName
16 hours ago, NoName said:

I play custom battles mostly, the bug happens a right after clicking the "lunch battle icon. Game loads normaly the messages in bottom right corner fly through, then game freezes on "prewiew" message. I tried to run naval academy missions with diffrent ships and stuff, still same bug. I left game for some time couple of times(5-10 min) when i look at task menager it says that the game is not responding.

Admiral, could you please clarify what is your CPU?