Game-Labs Forum

UAD Alpha 12 v 85 Cannot Add Armament or Equipment

1. Trying to make a custom scenario.

2. Barbette, Armament, Equipment are grayed out and I am unable to select one.

3. Tried rebuilding the game with same results.

4. I know others do NOT have this issue because other YouTubers are posting videos with this build?

4. Should I uninstall and reinstall the game?

5. Any other ideas as game is unplayable for me in this state.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Capn Dave said:

1. Trying to make a custom scenario.

2. Barbette, Armament, Equipment are grayed out and I am unable to select one.

3. Tried rebuilding the game with same results.

4. I know others do NOT have this issue because other YouTubers are posting videos with this build?

4. Should I uninstall and reinstall the game?

5. Any other ideas as game is unplayable for me in this state.

Thanks.

Greetings Admiral. Could you please clarify what version do you play?

Please try to verify integrity of game files by clicking on "Repair" by click and expanding "Options" button in the launcher

Okay I solved my issue. I tried the uninstall and reinstall thing. No effect. I KNEW others were playing this version just fine so I tried to change what I was doing. 

Turns out you have to select the hull, add the superstructures, funnel; then and only then did the Armament and Equipment sections un-gray. My old methodology was to select the hull, fill out all the left panels, then add the things to the hull. I mostly try to recreate historical ships with UAD, so that system worked until now. So I will change my methodology.

Thank you for everyone who responded and tried to help.

UAD is my favorite naval warfare simulator. I appreciate the work the developers put into this project and I hoping for better and better things in the future.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Capn Dave said:

Okay I solved my issue. I tried the uninstall and reinstall thing. No effect. I KNEW others were playing this version just fine so I tried to change what I was doing. 

Turns out you have to select the hull, add the superstructures, funnel; then and only then did the Armament and Equipment sections un-gray. My old methodology was to select the hull, fill out all the left panels, then add the things to the hull. I mostly try to recreate historical ships with UAD, so that system worked until now. So I will change my methodology.

Thank you for everyone who responded and tried to help.

UAD is my favorite naval warfare simulator. I appreciate the work the developers put into this project and I hoping for better and better things in the future.

Admiral, glad you've resolved the problem!