Game-Labs Forum

Please send the initial purchase with download and installation link

NonPluSequitur

18 hours ago, NonPluSequitur said:

Purchased over the weekend and have not received the download/installation link with the license key email. Can someone please send this to me ASAP? Thank you!

Greetings Admiral!

Please be so kind and check this guide:

Perhaps you did misstyle your email address in the receipt, Xsolla support should help you. If you can't find a solution with Xsolla, please contact me at ink@navalaction.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 4:51 AM, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral!

Please be so kind and check this guide:

Perhaps you did misstyle your email address in the receipt, Xsolla support should help you. If you can't find a solution with Xsolla, please contact me at ink@navalaction.com

Thanks for your concern, but no, I did not misspell my email. I am working with their support team (well, Zendesk, really) helping them find the actual transaction on their side (it posted to my bank account immediately). Bit ridiculous to validate, verify, and get the actual license key when it appears it was errors on their side. Oh well, just have to keep the inquiry going until resolved.

17 hours ago, NonPluSequitur said:

Thanks for your concern, but no, I did not misspell my email. I am working with their support team (well, Zendesk, really) helping them find the actual transaction on their side (it posted to my bank account immediately). Bit ridiculous to validate, verify, and get the actual license key when it appears it was errors on their side. Oh well, just have to keep the inquiry going until resolved.

Admiral, is the problem still there? If you experience issues with Xsolla support, please contact me at ink@navalaction.com