Game-Labs Forum

Game crashing immediately upon launch after being downloaded.

Just bought the game and installed the launcher, downloaded the game, clicked play. Instant Crash. I tried the repair option to see if that would fix it. No luck. I can provide the crash report folder. Thanks.

Slight update, after doing some investigating myself. Some sort of access error is occurring I believe. Tried running as Admin to see if that would fix. No luck there either. 

Slight Edit: After reading forums. I do not have citrix, and I tried completely uninstalling everything and making sure no temp files were remaining. Re-installed everything. No Luck. 

On 5/23/2021 at 6:30 AM, Fishbowl said:

Slight Edit: After reading forums. I do not have citrix, and I tried completely uninstalling everything and making sure no temp files were remaining. Re-installed everything. No Luck. 

Admiral, please check discord message

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Goaty said:

i have the same problem as this

Greetings Admiral.

Could you please clarify if you are using Citrix workspace software? If so please check this workaround:

The workaround is to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"
On 9/15/2021 at 9:14 AM, Ink said:

Greetings Admiral.

Could you please clarify if you are using Citrix workspace software? If so please check this workaround:

The workaround is to temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

no i do not have citrix