Game-Labs Forum

launcher not working at launch

chris.a

i just buy the game, create a account, log in  but 

when the launcher pop on my screen after "checking for update" . nothing. 
i see the ring for the loading but the dot are not moving and nothing is clickable....

i cannot use my redeem code or do anything.
(even after a hour and my computer just have a graphic card nearly as the max one needed so that is not that-the problem)

the launcher log show :

2021-05-20T18:58:08    DEBUG    default    Failed to send log to sentry: [ QNetworkReply::NetworkError(UnknownContentError) ]: "{\"error_name\":\"rate_limit\",\"error\":\"Creation of this event was denied due to rate limiting\"}"

2021-05-20T18:58:12    WARNING    NewsReceiver    Can't getting news banner info, timeout error
2021-05-20T18:58:12    WARNING    NewsReceiver    Can't getting news info, timeout error

2021-05-20T18:58:44    WARNING    InGameTimeTracker    nothing to update skip

2021-05-20T18:58:44    DEBUG    default    Failed to send log to sentry: [ QNetworkReply::NetworkError(UnknownContentError) ]: "{\"error_name\":\"rate_limit\",\"error\":\"Creation of this event was denied due to rate limiting\"}"

2021-05-20T18:58:49    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/MainWindow.qml:1068:13: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:50    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/LoginWindow/RegionsComboBox.qml:101:13: QML Rectangle: Binding loop detected for property "width"
2021-05-20T18:58:50    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/LoginWindow/RegionsComboBox.qml:101:13: QML Rectangle: Binding loop detected for property "width"
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/GameInstallWindow/GameInstallWindow.qml:164:9: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/GameComponent.qml:620:5: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/GameComponent.qml:295:5: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/

any solution?

Capture d’écran (50).png

Edited by chris.a
pic

22 hours ago, chris.a said:

i just buy the game, create a account, log in  but 

when the launcher pop on my screen after "checking for update" . nothing. 
i see the ring for the loading but the dot are not moving and nothing is clickable....

i cannot use my redeem code or do anything.
(even after a hour and my computer just have a graphic card nearly as the max one needed so that is not that-the problem)

the launcher log show :

2021-05-20T18:58:08    DEBUG    default    Failed to send log to sentry: [ QNetworkReply::NetworkError(UnknownContentError) ]: "{\"error_name\":\"rate_limit\",\"error\":\"Creation of this event was denied due to rate limiting\"}"

2021-05-20T18:58:12    WARNING    NewsReceiver    Can't getting news banner info, timeout error
2021-05-20T18:58:12    WARNING    NewsReceiver    Can't getting news info, timeout error

2021-05-20T18:58:44    WARNING    InGameTimeTracker    nothing to update skip

2021-05-20T18:58:44    DEBUG    default    Failed to send log to sentry: [ QNetworkReply::NetworkError(UnknownContentError) ]: "{\"error_name\":\"rate_limit\",\"error\":\"Creation of this event was denied due to rate limiting\"}"

2021-05-20T18:58:49    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/MainWindow.qml:1068:13: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/GameInstallWindow/GameInstallWindow.qml:164:9: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/GameComponent.qml:620:5: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/
2021-05-20T18:58:51    WARNING    default    qrc:/qml/MainWindow/GameComponent.qml:295:5: QML XImage: Error Reading Animated Image File file:///C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts/

any solution?

Capture d’écran (50).png

Greetings Admiral!

Are you sure the launcher is not blocked by firewall or antivirus settings?

Please try to completely reinstall it:

Uninstall it and make sure no temporary files remained here:

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\
  • delete the folder Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts if it is there

If the problem still there, please follow this instruction:

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
  • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 21.05.21.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and this screenshot, then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue in details and attach both files.

Keep us updated on the problem, hope it will be resolved soon.

💖merci beaucoup ,
thanks so much for your help.

I know this was a stupid problem ^^"
theyr were 2 instance of the game : 1 in  the appdata/local and 1 hiden in appdata/roaming

i have search through all of my pc file and found this sneaky one

thanks for the help and keep doing the great work ^^
must be hard and boring to support poeple like us who have stupid problems 😓

(sorry for the English)

On 5/22/2021 at 6:36 PM, chris.a said:

💖merci beaucoup ,
thanks so much for your help.

I know this was a stupid problem ^^"
theyr were 2 instance of the game : 1 in  the appdata/local and 1 hiden in appdata/roaming

i have search through all of my pc file and found this sneaky one

thanks for the help and keep doing the great work ^^
must be hard and boring to support poeple like us who have stupid problems 😓

(sorry for the English)

Glad the problem is gone!