Game-Labs Forum

28 minutes ago, Spektor said:

I'm stuck in shallows just outside Asuncion and I've tried everything and cannot get unstuck.

Greetings Captain! If you are deadly stuck in shallows, please use the tow option - there should be a rope icon next (left) to the Fishing icon - it will teleport you to a nearest deep water port. If there is no icon, it means there is a way out of shallows, try to turn in all directions to find the path.

Thanks, the tow option would not work, it always failed. So I tried and tried for a couple hours, spinning around and trying notice any movement, finally, though I don't know how I managed, I got free.  Can I suggest, a popup message onscreen that would warn of being really stuck.  In real life, a person with a rope with knots in it would be checking the depth and calling it out to the captain.  Just an idea...  I know there is already a small graphic that shows shallows, but it is so small at 4k I guess I didn't notice it.  Thank you for your response!

Edited by Spektor

9 hours ago, Spektor said:

Thanks, the tow option would not work, it always failed. So I tried and tried for a couple hours, spinning around and trying notice any movement, finally, though I don't know how I managed, I got free.  Can I suggest, a popup message onscreen that would warn of being really stuck.  In real life, a person with a rope with knots in it would be checking the depth and calling it out to the captain.  Just an idea...  I know there is already a small graphic that shows shallows, but it is so small at 4k I guess I didn't notice it.  Thank you for your response!

Captain, glad the problem is gone!