Game-Labs Forum

Steam Availability

Good Afternoon,

I was planning on installing UA: Dreadnoughts on my computer as I haven't re-installed it since last cleaning my drive. I noticed the game appears to have been added to Steam, but the key I received from when I initially purchased the Alpha doesn't seem to work with Steam. I can only assume that it is not playable through Steam just yet. Will we receive Steam keys when it becomes available? Or will the keys we have already been sent be usable? Or will we need to request separate keys (or purchase them)?

Appreciate the help,

~Schwieger

14 hours ago, Schwieger said:

Good Afternoon,

I was planning on installing UA: Dreadnoughts on my computer as I haven't re-installed it since last cleaning my drive. I noticed the game appears to have been added to Steam, but the key I received from when I initially purchased the Alpha doesn't seem to work with Steam. I can only assume that it is not playable through Steam just yet. Will we receive Steam keys when it becomes available? Or will the keys we have already been sent be usable? Or will we need to request separate keys (or purchase them)?

Appreciate the help,

~Schwieger

Greetings Admiral!

The game has it own page on Steam but is not yet available to be played through Steam. For the moment please continue to use the game launcher provided by Xsolla. Your Steam key will be sent to you as soon as the game is available on Steam.