Game-Labs Forum

Some Infos

I have realy problem to find any Topic where is describe about : healthy ships{armor etc}, time of reload diffrent guns or durability to penetration, where need to aim to do max dmg, something about using grape, chain, how works boarding(atack,deff,fire) etc. Some Tips

Sory for this temat, but i dont know where can i make this topic.

Someone can help me? Im just a little bit green in Naval battles, and need more infos becouse i need to learn this game.

Ball, range shots penetration

Double, close range high damage

Chain, kill sails slower the enemy down

Grape, useed to kill crew at best fire this into the rear of the enemy at close range

Boarding

get close to a ship and it will pop up, press G to pulling and start boarding, you may get out of it when you will get faster and sail away..

When pulling is finished a window pops up, stats of crew, and what you can do, Attack, Defend and Fire.

Fire kills a lot of crew, Defend counters fire, attack counters Defend. it will happen in turns with a timer, each round you can see what happend like how much died and got killed and what your opponent had choosen, now you have to choose new action or stay as well, it end when one ship is sinking or one managed to kill all men of the other ship, after that you can capture the enemys ship with X.

the best way to hit with balls is a bit over the waterline, to make leaks which take water.

sry cant help you with Stats of ships dont know where to find them myself :)