Game-Labs Forum

Hello Armchair Generals & Admirals, saw a message on Steam over the weekend and them a couple of videos on YouTube by the historical gamer that the game has finally been release on Steam, no longer an early access. I am halfway through the British campaign and hence my question. Is the game compatible or would you recommend to start a new campaign?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, i64man said:

Hello Armchair Generals & Admirals, saw a message on Steam over the weekend and them a couple of videos on YouTube by the historical gamer that the game has finally been release on Steam, no longer an early access. I am halfway through the British campaign and hence my question. Is the game compatible or would you recommend to start a new campaign?

Thanks.

Greetings Admiral!

Please clarify - do you mean you are still playing via the launcher provided by Xsolla?

No, I am sorry if it is misunderstood. I got my key from Xsolla awhile ago and downloaded the game from Steam. It is only that I probably misunderstood that the game was still on early access. I have been playing on Steam since I got my key. I was looking for some feedback if there have been any changes and whether it would be recommended to start a new campaign

1 hour ago, i64man said:

No, I am sorry if it is misunderstood. I got my key from Xsolla awhile ago and downloaded the game from Steam. It is only that I probably misunderstood that the game was still on early access. I have been playing on Steam since I got my key. I was looking for some feedback if there have been any changes and whether it would be recommended to start a new campaign

Admiral, as long as the game allows you to load your save files on the most recent update - you can continue to play