Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate General American Revolution

I know this is is Ultimate General Civil War forum, but theres no place to ask about Ultimate general American Revolution. My nipples have been erect for far too long, and they hurt when I twist them. This game and its entire concept is driving me absolutely out of my mind. Also will there be a similar idea on a wider scale like say along the scope of the Wars of Spanish Succession or the Napoleonic Wars? I love you, please don't hate me. Please don't delete. I love you, I want this game. I want you. Happy Easter. 

Edited by NormanBabbits
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, NormanBabbits said:

I know this is is Ultimate General Civil War forum, but theres no place to ask about Ultimate general American Revolution. My nipples have been erect for far too long, and the hurt when I twist them. This game and its entire concept is driving me absolutely out of my mind. Also will there be a similar idea on a wider scale like say along the scope of the Wars of Spanish Succession or the Napoleonic Wars? I love you, please don't hate me. Please don't delete. I love you, I want this game. I want you. Happy Easter. 

Greetings General!

Please make sure to check our official website: https://www.ug1775.com/

At the moment all information is available there.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Ink said:

Greetings General!

Please make sure to check our official website: https://www.ug1775.com/

At the moment all information is available there.

Dear developper, the information on there has stayed stagnant since late december, or at least since the video by History Guy Gaming.

I think everyone is looking forward to more news! Keep up the good work and thanks for all the fun!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't bother - I even went the extra mile and wrote a rather friendly email, asking for info - following Inks suggestion on discord after the merger "to contact them" - complete silence - not even an automatically generated "sorry - we can't share this info at this stage" - which professional customer support might have dictated.

19 hours ago, Adrian said:

Halloo admin?? when will be more news

18 hours ago, SolInvictus202 said:

don't bother - I even went the extra mile and wrote a rather friendly email, asking for info - following Inks suggestion on discord after the merger "to contact them" - complete silence - not even an automatically generated "sorry - we can't share this info at this stage" - which professional customer support might have dictated.

Generals, do not worry, the game is being actively developed. Once we have news - we will share it with you.

4 hours ago, HollyMolly said:

As we have stated earlier, there will be no changes in strategy or development style for our current games, UG:AR included.

On 5/20/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ink said:

Generals, do not worry, the game is being actively developed. Once we have news - we will share it with you.

As we have stated earlier, there will be no changes in strategy or development style for our current games, UG:AR included.

On 5/20/2021 at 3:10 AM, HollyMolly said:

Whoa clicked on that leak!?!? Stillfront games took over you guys!? You guys.... ?!?!? WTF have you done to your beautiful selves!?! You could have been contending with the likes of Creative Assembly and their Total War titles, you could be beating tf out of them, cuss honestly UG Civil War is superior to any ball and musket era total war ever made even with mods. UG American Revolution would have solidified that for you if you marketed it right. You don't need Stillfront. Really hope the gameplay wont suffer from this, I really hope this wont take you guys away from the historical angle you guys carry for yourselves, because it works. Please don't go off into a high fantasy or scifi setting with later titles.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 9:10 AM, pandakraut said:

Last news is that it is still in development. The majority of the team is in Ukraine though, so additional delays are probably the best expectation.

Oh wow- hoping everyone is ok over there

• 8 months later...