Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Cant start the game from the launcher


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Bgboy said:

I just get kicked out sonn i try to start the game.....

Greetings Admiral. Do you mean you cannot login to the launcher? Is the problem still there?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got same error i think. "couldn't acces account details"

Xsolla says that they have technical difficulties:

Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our system at this moment. Please, try to do it later. Thank you.

Most generic of generic tech support messages yay!

How long until moving away from that crappy launcher?

Edited by Hemidal
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hemidal said:

Got same error i think. "couldn't acces account details"

Xsolla says that they have technical difficulties:

Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our system at this moment. Please, try to do it later. Thank you.

Most generic of generic tech support messages yay!

How long until moving away from that crappy launcher?

Xsolla reported they have fixed the problems by the time of your message, Apologies for the inconvenience! is the problem still there?

8 hours ago, Bgboy said:

No I get in the launcher but that's it...

Please provide full details, and if you can, also upload some screenshots with the problem on services like imgur.com (to let us understand the problem better):

1)You installed the launcher;

2)Redeemed the key;

3)Installed the game;

4)Whenever you try to start the game by clicking on the Play button it crashes (?)

Sorry, your description is too vague

Link to post
Share on other sites

I press play in the launcher and then its about to start and then i just get sent back to the launcher where you can press play.

its like i never pressed play.... nothing happens... i dont know how to screenshot that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to start up the game via the launcher its seems to auto crash on me and only allows me to see 1 second of ingame screen
even in windowed mode it does the same

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bgboy said:

I am trying to start up the game via the launcher its seems to auto crash on me and only allows me to see 1 second of ingame screen
even in windowed mode it does the same

Do you use Citrix workspace software?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 4:53 PM, Bgboy said:

no i use windows

Please do the following:

  • Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and try to find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator - is it there?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, Daniel20 said:

I'm also facing the same issue.

Greetings Admiral!

Could you please clarify what exact issue are you experiencing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

I just started having this issue where when I try to login in the launcher it says "Loading regions failed! Error transferring https://gus.xsolla.com/etc etc etc.... server replied:GatewayTime-out"

Tried resetting my password but it didn't help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 7:31 AM, seeingeyegod said:

I just started having this issue where when I try to login in the launcher it says "Loading regions failed! Error transferring https://gus.xsolla.com/etc etc etc.... server replied:GatewayTime-out"

Tried resetting my password but it didn't help.

Greetings Admiral!

Apologies for the inconvenience, could you please clarify if the problem still there or everything is ok by now? There could be temporary issues on the Xsolla side unfortunately but it is fixed in a short amount of time in most cases.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...