Game-Labs Forum

Hey update speed sucks

11 hours ago, Alexandre Nozzang said:

DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great feedback, im sure this will help the devs massively, with your well thought-out and studied criticism, im sure the devs can make the game that much better.

Was wondering when threads like these would start popping up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't think you realise how much effort goes into making a game. Bluntly, it would not surprise me in the slightest if they were already working as hard as they can, but seeing as the next update is going to be a fairly major one going by the roadmap, even if they were to cut out all effort to fix bugs, add aesthetic improvements, and anything else that isn't specifically introducing the campaign, it would likely take some time to get done. Because the campaign inherently has to be a pretty major change, adding new AI to control countries, a proper tech tree, and so on and so forth. And personally, I'd rather wait, and let the devs create a well-made update, than have them need to rush out something under major pressure, and have it probably be worse than it could be.

This post was so bad, that it brought me out of retirement from using this forum just to say. OP you are either too young or stupid to be on the internet or own a computer. I absolutely can not stand spoiled brats who complain about things they dont understand. Ugh.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Skeksis said:

"Update" translates into 'Обновлять' and back to 'Update' but...

"update" translates into 'Обновить', 'Обновить' translates as 'refresh', "refresh speed", maybe this is the mystery?

intresting.

I kinda assumed that he is not happy that new updates don't come faster and that he demands the devs to "do something with the game you have". (which is always easier typed then done).

But maybe this is a translation error.